SEVEN

Constance

Angelle was sitting on the dildo, moaning as it went in deeper with each inch, slowly coming up and doing the same thing again while looking back at me as I stood at the edge of the bed.

"Can I join you now?"

"Not yet, Master," she bit her lip.

"Okay," I nodded casually, taking a step closer to her as she enjoyed her small reward. Little did she know...

"Mmmm mm," she slowly pulled the shining blue toy out of her pussy, bringing the dildo up to her mouth and carefully sucking on it, staring up at me as I went around to the left side of the bed and watched her sternly with my arms crossed.

"You gonna be good from now on?"

She brought it away from her mouth, nodding and wiping her face with the back of her hand. I pulled her underwear out of my pocket, sliding off my pants and easing off my shirt. Angelle held her wrists out expectantly as I bound them together with her panties. Tangles of pretty pink cotton wrapped around her brown body.

"I didn't forget about your punishment. But say 'thank you, Master' for giving you a little reward beforehand," I instructed her.

"Thank you, Master," she smiled, chuckling.

I stared down at her curiously for a second, before ordering her onto her stomach. I went around to the other side of the bed, telling Angelle to shut her eyes and keep them closed. The black, smooth material hugged her waist and the pleated ends stopped abruptly before they could cover up much. The little skirt she had put on for me showcased her rosy ass cheeks, one of my handprints just now fading from earlier.

That was the only item of clothing she had on.

"Master...what are you gonna do to me?"

"Just wait and see," I whispered, going underneath the bed. "I'm full of ideas tonight. Nothing...nothing is for certain," I grinned. I finally got on the bed, towering over her on my knees. Her face wasn't towards me, and she let in quick breaths on her stomach. I took her underwear off her wrists, still damp from earlier when she had disobeyed me and kept them on. "Open," I instructed.

She opened her mouth patiently, and I placed the panties around the equator of her head. Picking up what I had grabbed earlier, I tightly gripped her wrists and flipped her over on her back. I put her small left wrist through one of the leather circles and lifted up her left leg to fit her calf in, making sure to tighten it. Then, I put her other wrist in the next circle along with her right calf. In the end, Angelle stared up at me with her panties in her mouth, and her legs wide open, bound to her arms, like a turkey on Thanksgiving.

"I should've taken your skirt off before I did this. But I guess not everybody's perfect," I shrugged nonchalantly. I started taking off my bra, then my boxers, throwing them on the ground besides the bed. I focused back on Angelle, moving the ends of her skirt up out of my way and diving straight towards what I had been waiting for. I was kind of...direct, I guess you could say, like that.

I kissed her wet lips, bringing my head back up after taking in a hungry breath. What can I say? I'm a pussy lover. "We're gonna play a game," I told her, noticing the way she struggled to keep her legs up as she was bound.

"You keep your legs up and still, and Master's punishment lessens. But if they moveee...if they shakeee," I wagged my finger at her. "Master isn't gonna be so nice."

"Mm!"

"Nope," I shook my head, suddenly grabbing her legs, her hands shaking next to her ankles as I made sure each side was tight and secure enough.

"I'm gonna go down on you for five minutes. I want you to count each time you cum. And I want you to whisper it. Whisper only," I reminded her. "And don't let these legs drop. I'm eating with no hands," I grinned.

Angelle's eyes only showed me pleasure as we stared at one another for a moment. Shit was about to go down.

I pulled the panties out of her mouth and held my hands behind my back as I sucked on Angelle's clit. Angelle's legs dropped as she focused on gripping her ankles, her head thrown back as she suppressed a moan. She couldn't escape. I had made sure of it. I slid my fingers inside of her, a small punishment for not counting and dropping her legs from the position I had instructed her on keeping.

"What number are you on? This mess feels like twenty," I whispered. "You were supposed to count each time you came, Angelle."

"I can't Master. I-I can't," her trembled, her eyes shiny as she stared at me, playing between her soaked lips.

"Angelle, there you go again. Drenching yet another bed," I smirked, towering over her on my knees like earlier, holding her legs to my shoulders as I laid a kiss just below her belly.

"S-Sorry, Master," she moaned, her nails digging into the skin of her ankles. I lifted my head up and kissed that hand, rubbing my face along her leg tenderly as I stared down at her. "You're mine to dominate."

"Yes, Master," she nodded, her face flushed.

"Alright, then."

Comment