TWENTY NINE

Constance

I watched Vivianne and Kynlee walk away, hanging up on Angelle's friend. Did she keep any sober company? The girl was supposed to be in a car on the other side of town by now. I went back into the locker room, grabbing Angelle up off the floor, fast asleep. I threw her over my shoulder, ignoring the looks of Vee's teammates as I left.

I walked down the hall towards the outside door, my hand brushing against Angelle's fish nets. Something inside of me tingled, but I kept walking out to my car.

Unfortunately, I'm sure I'll be hearing from Wang about this.

I spotted Vee and Kyn waiting on a ride on the sidewalk, but both of them refused to look at me and her friend even gave me the bird. I walked on, sort of understanding why Vee was pissed off with me.

Instead of running out to try and get Angelle a ride, I should have stayed behind and not have let Vee face this herself. Hopefully she could forgive me.

We were at my apartment, and Angelle had finally woken up off the couch. We hadn't been here a total of five minutes, but it looked like her deep sleep had significantly sobered her.

"What happened?" she mumbled, sitting up straight and rubbing her forehead.

My mind went over all my options.

"What do you remember...?" I asked hesitantly.

"Going to the volleyball game then...being here. I guess...my memory just...I don't remember. I hate that about when...I get drunk," she said slowly, still trying to gather her thoughts.

"Yeah, you found me and I waited with you for your ride but it never showed," I said softly, coming to sit besides her on the couch. "So then you tried to find a ride yourself and you ran and I found you and your head...and your hair was fucked up. You had fell against a wall..." Noticing the scratches on her, "And into a bush," I added even quieter. "I decided to take you home- here, myself. And here we are."

"Here we are," she chuckled, sighing. She smelled her breath and flinched. "Could I clean up here?"

"Yeah, but," I stood up sliding my hands into my pockets, "You know you gotta go back to your place, right?"

"We're still onnat?" she asked.

"We'll always be," I told her seriously, too tired to have any anger in my voice.

"So we're really done then?" she asked me, a distant look in her eyes. She gestured to her fucked up outfit. "You don't want me anymore?"

"Not startin' this again with you," I said with finality.

I went and got her some towels, and one of her toothbrushes she had left behind. "Your stuff's together."

"Thanks," she said, not sounding like she really meant it as she went in the back to get herself together.

I got my phone and called Coach. It was either her call me or the other way around.

"Clark."

She hadn't wasted any time answering.

"Coach," I said softly. "I deeply apologize for Angelle's actions today. Me and her have broken things off and I didn't know that she would be there. She's at my place right now, sobering up. I'm taking her back to my place. Again, I'm really sorry for her actions, Coach."

Wang let out a long sigh into the phone.

"You need to explain things to the girls come Monday. A formal apology. You're supposed to be a role model to them, Clark."

"Yes ma'am," I agreed, hearing the shower cut on here.

"Don't let this happen again. I'm still at the school, a few people don't have a ride."

Was Vee still there? Did anyone else know about our kiss? I tenderly touched my lips. I hadn't even had the time to think about it.

"I'm sorry. I'd still be there if it hadn't been for..."

"I understand. Used to have my run with the ladies back in the day too. Crazy chicks," Coach chuckled. "Have a nice day, Clark."

"You too," I said, surprised by Coach Wang's words.

Huh, Wang used to chase pussy back in the day.

"I'm through," Angelle announced from the bathroom.

"Good." I picked up her phone off the couch. "Yo friend callin'. She prolly at the high school right now," I stated.

"Nice to know somebody I care about was lookin' out for me." I clenched my jaw, if only she fucking knew.

"Ian got nothin' to wear, Constance," she called out.

I made my way into my bedroom, and she self consciously covered up her body. Like I hadn't explored all of it.

I took her in, even as she looked away from my gaze, her hands doing nothing to hide her bare pussy or her hard nipples.

"Put back on those fish nets," I told her, my voice neutral as I went to sit down at the foot of my bed.

"Constance, you said you were done with me," she said softly.

"Put on the fish nets, Angelle," I nodded to her pile of clothes on the floor. She bent over, picking them up and trying to hold her breasts simultaneously.

"This is the last time we'll do anything together. I need to move on. We're not any good for each other."

"It took you that long to realize that. You were only good for the pussy," I told her coldly, waiting for her to react. Angelle froze as she pulled on her fish nets, then continued, her face blank.

"You hurt people when you realize that you love them," she stated. "But it's whatever. If that's what I'm worth to you, I know that the next person won't see me the same way. Hopefully not..."

She came to the bed and climbed on my lap, kissing on my neck as I laid my hands on her ass. "If this is the last time I get to taste you...I guess I should make the most of it," I said against her neck.

I surprised her, getting on my knees and putting her on the bed. She was flat on her back as I leaned over her. I flipped her over and she arched for me, already knowing the drill. I ripped her fish nets, the fabric straining against my hands and leaving little red indentions in my skin. I sighed at the feeling of the pain, but ignored it as I brought my mouth to her and slurped her up.

"This...is the last time, Constanceee," she mumbled, moaning afterwards and panting.

Comment