Two.

Not that she'd planed it, but somehow Grace ended up right were Scott needed her. Allison was so excited when she finally agreed to go watch lacrosse practice with her. It was more than clear that she had a crush on Scott, and that thought was the most concerning. Allison had no knowledge of the supernatural for her own safety, and she would hate to have something happen that might jeopardise that. Still, it at least gave her a motive to help Scott with his shift. She wanted Allison to be happy, more than anything. She would always prioritise her sisters happiness. And seeing her watch Scott play lacrosse, she seem so happy. But as she turned back to the field, she saw Scott drop down to his knees, and she caught Stiles look to her for help.

"Do you think he's okay?" Allison wondered with a pout.

"Yeah, I'm sure he's fine, just stay here, okay." She said in one breath and she made her way down and towards him. She placed a hand on his back, crouching down. "Scotty."

"No." He breathed.

"Come on. Come with me." He let her get him up, and he draped an arm around her. She was headed for the boys locker room, and she predicted Stiles would follow. He collapsed back onto the floor as soon as they were in the locker room.

"The hell is going on?" Stiles wondered, watching her shove a bench in front of the door.

"He needs to calm down. Anger triggers the shift, and I know Jackson makes him to a stage beyond anger." She turned back, her heart sinking through her chest. "You weren't watching him just now?"

"No, I-" He stopped, noticing Scott had disappeared from sight. "Where did he go?"

"Stay behind me." She muttered, pulling out some sort of weapon.

"What is that?"

"Taser." It was quiet for a moment, before a growl echoed around the room. "Here, Scotty Scotty Scotty." She said, making her way around the room one step at a time. After another tense moment of silence, Scott dropped down from ontop of the lockers, and Grace didn't hesitate to pull the trigger. The wires shot out and stuck into his chest, and she didn't let go until he went down. She stood over him, waiting for his groans to die down. "You okay?"

"No." He whined. "That hurt like a bitch."

"Good." She smiled, offering him a hand, which he gladly accepted. "Lesson number two. Pain keeps you human. But don't think that means you can give yourself a paper cut everytime you get mad."

"Is it always gonna be like this?" He asked, saddened.

"Only if your not willing to learn. And you don't seem all the interested to me."

"I am, I swear."

"Then stop ogling my sister while you play!" She snapped suddenly. "You getting knocked on your ass isn't helping you impress her, or keep the anger to a minimum. She's watching you regardless of whether or not you turn your head. Focus on what's in front of you, and not on Allison."

"She's watching me?"

"That's you're take away from that?" Stiles scoffed. "This is fire you're playing with, Scott."

"But maybe that means she likes me, and maybe-."

"Do you want my help or not?" She asked, folding her arms across her chest.

"Yes. I have nobody else to go to."

"Unless you want me to put a bullet between your eyes, you need to start focusing on what's important. And, okay yes, Allison likes you. So be around her when you're calm. I don't know how long this might take, but I do know one thing for sure. If you hurt my sister I'll kill you. You'll be dead before you hit the ground, you understand me?"