Halloween Shenanigans 1

You ever walk outside and sense a change in the air? Trees turning orangen yellow, and brown? People putting up spooky decorations? The air getting a humid yet sweet smell?

Well, it's almost Halloween!

A day of horror, fun, and most importantly.... Costumes and candy!

But leave it up to Sonic to make it 10x better...

Y/n: "Sonic? Where the heck are you?"

Sonic: "I'm here and there!"

Y/n: "What?"

Sonic quickly but silently runs behind you and taps your shoulder which frightens you.

Y/n: "GAH! I don't find you funny..."

Sonic: "Relax brother... It's just a joke, besides there's not harm in messing around with my little brother."

Y/n: "Yeah, I guess you're right."

Sonic: "So, it's the day before Halloween, what are you going as tomorrow?"

Y/n: "Uhh... I should've thought about this a week earlier..."

Sonic: "Huh. Well, I'm going to be going as a vampire! Mainly because I think it'll look good, also I can scare people with my speed!"

Y/n: "Nice choice! I haven't really thought about what to go as... Quick, give me ideas!"

Sonic: "Ghostbusters?"

Y/n: "Not my style..."

Sonic: "Assasin's Creed?"

Y/n: "Maybe...."

Sonic: "What about that one movie that flopped but you love for some reason?"

Y/n: "What?"

Sonic: "The Lone Ranger!"

Y/n: "OHHHH! Thanks! I just got my new costume idea!"

Sonic: "You'll look great in it, I wonder as to what Tails and Knuckles will go as!"

Y/n: "I'm not sure if they even know much about this..."

Sonic: "Yeah.... You're right, knowing Tails he probably did his research. But Knuckles'll be pretty lost.."

Y/n: "Yeah... Anyways, Sonic..."

Sonic: "Yeah?"

Y/n: "Can you go and buy me my costume real quick, I'll give you the money."

Sonic: "Sure! The Lone Ranger, right?"

Y/n: "Yeah. Make sure to get his badge too!"

Sonic: "Alright!"

(I'll plug in a picture of the Lone Ranger in case you wanna see him)

(What a chad)

Off Sonic went on his journey towards the thing known as capitalism... Or just buying something normally.