B-be Mine for V-valentines...

(Ignore the fact that I posted this WEEKS after Valentines.. mb yall I'm kinda busy lmao) y'all this chapter gon' be mad chismoso and juicy as hell, trust me y'all gon' realize how good this is around the end.

It's that day... Love it or hate it... It's for sure awkward. Especially when that certain somebody is so close yet so far.

Who's talking right now? Me, Lane...
Yup... I've celebrated practically the same thing back home, so I should know what I'm talking about...

But I'm here to tell a special somebody about how much they matter to me! Wish me luck or don't..

Cut to Morning, Green Hills.
Third person Pov:

Y/n: "So what exactly is this day?"

Tom: "It's like a day focused around love?"

Y/n: "So like... love-love, or like just 'I care about you' type of love?"

Tom: "It could be both, but people usually make it about romantic love..."

Y/n: "So what are you getting for Maddie?"

Tom: "You just had to bring that stress onto me... Probably just some flowers or something... Y'know, since you're making me worry about Valentines Day. What about you? What are you getting for, you know who?"

Y/n: -sweating- "Pfft, look a bird!"

Tom turned around and you ran... but tripped as soon as you tried to run.

Tom just raised an eyebrow at you sarcasticly as to which you also sarcasticly laughed at him, like when you say "ha-ha, real funny..."

You stood up, fixed yourself, fixed your hat. And walked out of the room with Tom just smiling at the mess.

Cut to Sonic and Tails

Sonic Pov:

I was in Tails and Knuckles' room at the moment. Knuckles was somewhere else, but I was talking to Tails about Valentines Day, because what did you expect me to do?

Sonic: "So now that you know a lot about Valentines Day, what are your plans?"

Tails: -slight blush- "Oh... Um..."

Sonic: "It's alright! You don't gotta tell me."

Tails: "W-what. ?"

Sonic: "I know what's going on... But I'll try my best to not tease you about it.!"

Tails: "Thanks? I-..." -sigh-

Sonic: "Whats wrong?"

Tails: "I'm kind of nervous... anxious, and scared."

Sonic: "Why is that?"

Tails: "I dunno know... I know that he's got feelings for me... But you know how those things can easily be blocked or changed in just a few days by spending time with somebody else. What if that changes? What if he just decides no?"

Sonic: "Trust me... He's loved you since the first day he's laid eyes on you."

Tails: "You think so?"

Sonic: "I know so."

Tails: "Just to be clear... We're not talking about you, right?"

Sonic: "What? No!"

Tails: "Alright... I just had to be sure, heh."

Cut to Y/n

Y/n Pov:

AAHHH! What do I do? Fancy chocolates? Puffy flowers? Expensive gift? I don't know anymore!

I'm not just stressed about Valentines day... but recently I've been having dreams where I'm other people, amd they have not been helping me with my stress!