A fade to Wade, and a wild Night

Y/n will get more badass later

Dr. Robotnik already saved Knuckles from the cliff and recruited Agent. Stone.

The scene is at Wade's garage at night

Tails: "So uh Y/n, Sonic, where are we?"

Wade the ultimate chad responds with

Wade: "Welcome to the Wade Cave! At least that's what I would say to a woman who isn't my mom.."

Y/n: "It's alright Wade I'm sure an ultimate man like you would get somebody soon!"

Sonic: "Wade, Y/n, focus. We need to figure out why Knuckles thinks Y/n and I are the key to finding the Master Emerald, and why did he mention Longclaw?"

Tails: "There must be a connection?"

Y/n: "Maybe a rivalry."

Sonic: "Wait a minute, there is a connection!"

Y/n gets out the Safe Worlds map for Sonic, Sonic then points to the emerald on it

Sonic: "There's an emerald on the map Longclaw gave us. I never bothered to notice it."

Y/n: "Seems important."

Tails: "Something's happening!"

The map then starts to glow and produces a hologram of Longclaw.

Y/n: "Longclaw?!"

Sonic: "LONGCLAW!"

Longclaw: "Hello my children, if you're watching this, then something has happened to me and I pray that you've made it to Earth unharmed. This world has been chosen for a very important reason. It's the secret location of the Master Emerald."

Longclaw spreads out her wings which reveals an image of the Master Emerald

Tails, Y/n, and Sonic are all amazed

Longclaw: "The emerald has the power to turn thoughs into reality."

Wade: "Just like the Stay-Puft Marshmallow from Ghostbusters."

Tails: "Shh!"

Longclaw: "In the wrong hands, it can threaten all life in the universe. Protecting the Emerald was my sacred duty, and now, I must pass that responsibility to you two."

Sonic: "Y/n, this is our movement."

Longclaw: "Follow the map, find the Emerald, and keep it safe. Sonic you have the heart like no other creature I've met, and Y/n your story has yet to begin you are barely starting your journey, you will find out who you are and what you are meant for. I love you both so much. Goodbye."

Sonic and Y/n: "No no wait!"

The hologram then shrinks back into a feather which falls in Sonics hand.

Sonic: "I won't let you down Longclaw."

Y/n: "Neither will I."

Tails looks at both of them with a concerned but sorry face.

Wade: "So are you guys like related? I mean I know Y/n and Sonic are. But.."

Tails: "What?"

Sonic: "According to the map, the first clue is in Sibera. It's a compass that points to the Master Emerald."

Tails: "And with Knuckles already here it's a race."

Wade: "Knuckles? Ya know, I knew a kid in middle school named Knuckles. Could fit his whole fist in his mouth. If this is the same Knuckles, then we're screwed.."