Untitled Part 21

Angel's 1st P.o.V:

It's been two days since I quit Toman. I don't know if I made the right choice or not, all I knew that I needed a break. The fact that what Draken said fazed me more than the fact that I actually murdered someone, scared me. I reassured them that I still want to keep in contact and still want to be their friends because I knew how both of them could get, especially Mikey; I was terrified of him giving into the dark impulses without me but thankfully text exchanges between was enough to keep his darkness at bay or at least enough to allow him to function normally. 

I been at Wakasa pent house for the last two days and wow. He wasn't kidding when he said he was doing well. I felt so out of place in the beautiful luxury apartment, but at the same time the change of scenery was nice. Enough for me to clear my head. 

"Breakfast!" Wakasa yells from downstairs and like a bullet I raced downstairs wearing nothing but one of the long shirts he gave me and a pair of panties, which didn't seem to bother him much. "Well someone's hungry" he gives me a smirk as I basically launch on the kitchen island with various baked goods on top and they all smell delicious. 

"Shut up Waka-chan" I stick my tongue out at him.

"You call me that one more time..." he growls as he puts his gun on the table. "I will shoot you"  

"You'd miss me really" I wink at him before taking a big bite from the fresh taiyaki and just let out a muffled moan at the taste.

"Can you make less sexual noises?" he groans as he looks at me.

"Why?" I ask while I demolish the fish shaped snack. 

"Because if you gonna turn me on I will throw you onto the kitchen island and fuck you dumb" he says bluntly and I almost choke on my food. 

"Jesus, man. Don't you have girls to fuck?" I cock a brow as I look at him once I make sure I won't die from the inhaled taiyaki pieces. 

"They're boring" he frowns. "I want something new, plus all of them throws them selves at me. I like a challenge" he smirks at me and I just flip him off. 

"If I wouldn't already be fucking two Toman men I'd maybe be up for it" I laugh. 

"Two? Oh god, don't tell me you actually fucking the Sano kid and that tall tattooed wardrobe" he frowns as he looks at me. "Girl, you need standards"

"YOU'RE talking about standards?" I almost spit out my food as he says that finding it hilarious that he's talking about standards when the only women he fucked the past few years were the ones who he paid for. 

"Shut the fuck and eat your food before I'll stuff your mouth" he rolls his eyes then tucks his gun back into his belt then finally sits down and start eating.

I just give him a big grin before I start demolishing another taiyaki. We eat in quiet until a question pops up in my head and I say Hell with it

"Say Waka..." I start and he just gives me a hum. "Could I join the Black Dragons?" I ask and oh boy, I wish I didn't cause the second he hears my my question he starts choking on his food to the point I actually get concerned that he might actually die. 

Once he finishes choking on his bite he starts gasping for air and gives me a death glare. "Are you trying to fucking kill me? Cause if you do please tell me and I give you my gun, it'll be easier!" he snaps at me and rolls his eyes. "and to answer your question; hell no" 

"But whyyyy?" I whine as I dramatically collapse onto the island. 

"I swear to fucking god you're begging for a fuck..." he growls as he rubs his face.