Untitled Part 8

31st October

We all lined up outside the gate, all the higher up wearing our sashes. Our face reflected nothing but determination, no matter how we felt towards each other, the only thing that mattered is to come out victorious.

"Be safe" Draken says as he glances down at me. 

"Ain't I always?" I offer him a grin then crack my knuckles. "Toman won't fall, not here, not today" 

Slowly the heavy metal gates opened and walked into the scrap yard along with all of Valhalla. Hanma just grinned as he looked at me making Draken clench his fist ready to murder this guy. 

"Alright, you can either fight with your 5 best men...woman?" he suddenly questioned confused as he spotted me. 

"Got a problem?" I barked at him and he just shook his head quickly. 

"So ummm 5 best from each team... or just go kill each other I guess" he said with a shrug hwne he realized no one is listening to him. 

"You ready?" Mikey raised his voice and all of Toman replied in unison. "Let's go!" he barked. 

We were ready to jump when he walked in front of the Valhalla men. Glassy dead eyes, a psychotic grin, he was long gone, he was nothing more than a shell and a dark shadow of the guy he once used to be. 

"Kazutora..." I clenched my fist and my body tensed up I was ready to kill him right on the spot. 

"Ohhh lookie here, you're here too! Perfect time! Meanwhile you all came here to fight, we... came here to kill" he said with a laugh as he paraded around. "Catch me if you can, Mikey" he grinned at the blonde commander and bounced off. 

"Kill them all" Mikey said in a dark tone before rushing after Kazutora. 

"Mikey!" I yelled after him but it was too late already, before any of us would've had a chance to go after Mikey the brawl started. 

I had no other choice but to focus on the fight. In the beginning it was pretty easy, we were swatting them like flies. Smiley was having the time of his life while everyone else had a big grin on their faces but as they just kept coming we started to take more and more punches and our stamina and energy started to run out. 

"Is there ever a a fucking end to them?" I yelled annoyed as I punched another guy coming at me sending him to the floor.

"I don't know but I'm running out of energy and will..." Mitsuya admitted as he fell against my back for support. 

"Don't you fucking give up on me Mitsu" I growled as I supported him with my back. 

We were both panting and looked around and the sight was not promising, our men were tired, beaten, bruised, their once high spirit was crushed into the ground by the sea of Valhalla men, even Draken was covered in blood and seemed tired. 

"I can't... We can't win this! Let's just give up!" one of our men yelled and we all stopped for a second. 

"What..." my eyes widened and I clenched my fist as I left Mitsuya and walked up to the guy and yanked him on his feet. "You have some nerve. Your brothers fighting with every last drop of their strength to protect and claim victory for the family they created and here you are like a pathetic piece of shit giving up after a few punches" I hiss at him then look around at our gang. "Is that what we are? Pieces of shit who just gonna give up when things don't go our way?" I yelled at them. "We're men of Toman, we rather die than give up, we live and die for Toman, One for all and all for one now are there any other motherfucker who wants to give up and abandon Mikey?!" I yelled again with my chest heaving up and down, I was riled up. The thought of giving up on Mikey just gave me a whole new boost. The new wave of energy washed over me and as I looked over the fallen members of Toman got on their feet and yelled with a war cry and ran against Valhalla once again.