Untitled Part 30

Silence. There was nothing but silence as we waited in the waiting room outside the operation room. Mikey was shot... My head was spinning trying to figure out what happened, why it happened. Was it an accident? Was he the target? My mind was racing, let's not mention the worst thoughts which literally made me dizzy.

"He'll be fine" Wakasa spoke as he wrapped his arm around me and pressed a kiss on my forehead. "He's a strong fucker, just like his brother" he tried to reassure me but his words didn't even reach me. I just sat there silently until my phone buzzed, on autopilot I grabbed it and unlocked it but when I read the message suddenly I was dragged out of the auto pilot immediately as I read those two words: Time's up from Hyde and suddenly it hits me. I just clenched my phone and my body started to shake. Wakasa noticed me shaking and pulled me closer to him and embraced me tightly, I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his shoulder when I suddenly felt his gun tucked into his kimono. Blinded by rage and determination I slowly and carefully pulled it out along with his car keys. I waited a few second before I pulled away from him hiding the items I just took from him in my own kimono. 

"I'll be back in a second... I need the restroom" I said quietly and he just gave me a soft nod before letting me go. 

I walked slowly but as I reached the corner out of sight I just stormed out of the hospital and drove straight to Ginza Duo's head quarter. 

Wakasa's 3rd P.o.V:

The clock ticks painfully slow in the waiting and suddenly worry starts to set in as he glances at the time piece and notices the pink hurricane has been gone over half an hour. With worry he approached the youngest Sano, who was the only female with them at the moment and bent down to her. 

"Emma, sweetheart. Could you do me a favour and check on Angel in the rest room please?" he asked in a softer tone as he looked at the puffy eyed young woman. 

"Waka?" she lifted her head up revealing her bloodshot eyes, it took her a moment to understand his requests and suddenly she woke up. "Oh, of course" she nodded then walked off to the rest room. Waka followed her with his eyes hoping that the cyclone just needed alone time and nothing else has happened. 

"You actually really care about her, don't you?" Draken suddenly spoke up as he looked at the older man still crouching. 

"Just like you do..." he replied as he stood up.

"Thanks. Y'know...for looking after her and taking care of her" but before the leopard could have replied suddenly the youngest Sano rushed back clearly in panic. 

"She's gone! Angel is gone!" Emma cried as she almost collapsed but her boyfriend quickly caught her.

"What do you mean she is gone?" Wakasa asked as he looked at the distressed girl confused.

"She is not in the bathroom, I looked at every stall and asked reception they said she left about half an hour ago..." she said in a worried tone. "Please, find her" she looked at the beanpole and the leopard standing in front of her. 

"Any idea where she went?" Mitsuya looked at the two guys while holding his girlfriend tight. 

"No clue..." Draken groaned then glanced at the other male.

"Don't ask me... I have no clue" Wakasa sighed and ran his hand through his dyed hair before suddenly noticing her phone on the seat where she has been sitting. He walked up to the device and pressed the lock button which woke the device up and revealed the text that sent her into a mindless frenzy. "Shit... I know exactly where she is. Come on" he looked at the tall guy then rushed out while reaching into his kimono for his car keys but as they walked out he cursed loudly as the key to his beautiful snow white Mercedes was gone, but his worry got worse when he realized his gun was also gun. "Shit!" he yelled as he slammed his fist on the wall frustrated.