Untitled Part 36 (THE END)

I was dreading this reunion but I missed Wakasa a lot and felt extremely guilty for abandoning him, deep down I tried to got myself ready for him sending me away but at least I had to apologies, in person. 

Fortunately the weather was nice so the ride to Wakasa was smooth. I pulled up to his pent house then I climbed the stairs and stopped as I reached the door. I hesitated. I waited a few minutes even considering just leaving but I knew I had to do it, Waka deserves this much. I took a deep breath and pressed the bell; though I knew the entry code, it just didn't feel right to just walk in. Soon enough the door opened but instead finding my leopard there, a young woman stood there, in her mid 30's long blonde hair wearing nothing but Wakasa's Black Dragon coat lazily wrapped around her. I don't even know why but my heart skipped a beat. 

"Uhm, hi. I'm looking for Wakasa?" I asked a bit unsure.

"Sorry kid but he is a bit busy" she smirked as she leaned against the door frame. 

"I really need to speak with him..." I said in a more serious tone as my annoyance level started to rise. 

Before she could reply suddenly Wakasa showed up only wearing a pair of joggers exposing his beautiful, colourful tattoos I love so much as he walked up to the woman and bit her shoulder before resting his lazy eyes on me. "What do you want Shishou?" 

"I'd like to speak with you, alone" I said ignoring the woman pressing herself against Wakasa.

"About what?" he cocked a brow while his hand ran up her body and jealousy started to claw at my chest. 

"About what happened, which no one else's business" I cocked a brow and crossed my arms on my chest.

"What if I don't wanna hear it?" he purred against her skin then averted his eyes back to me. 

"Then at least I said it. Wanna hear it or not you deserve this much" and with that sentence Wakasa pulled away from the woman.

"Scram" he shot her a glare then stepped out of the way. "Come on in" 

The woman gasped offended before storming upstairs. A few minutes later she hurried downstairs, her heels slammed against the oakwood floors expressing her anger. 

"Now pay up" she said in an annoyed tone and Wakasa lazily turned around. 

"You broke multiple rules and gave me the worst fucking blowjob of my life, I don't think so. Now leave before I call your boss" he said in a cold tone and the woman just audibly gasped before muttering obscenities as she left the pent house slamming the door behind her. 

"Ouch..." I frowned as I followed her with my eyes then looked back at Wakasa who was already looking at me. 

"So?" he cocked a brow as he leaned back on to sofa and spread his legs.

"Regardless of how you feel about me and what will you say I came here to apologize. You took me in, you took care of me, you trained me and I left you when you only tried to protect me. I gave you a horrible attitude and treated you horrible and for that I truly am sorry. You didn't deserve it" I said as I looked into his eyes trying to read him but I found it impossible. 

"That's all?" he cocked a brow.

"I guess. It is. I'm sorry for bothering you" I shook my head as I stood up. 

"You know the least you could do is suck me off after scaring off my plaything" he said as as he motioned to his nether region.

"Yeah, I'm gonna pass on that. I fucked up majorly and I truly am sorry but I'm not gonna let you guilt trip me into a fucking blow job" I said coldly as I stared into his eyes. His eyes were emotionless and lazy as he held my gaze but suddenly his look softened and a smile appeared on his lips. 

"C'mere kitten" he said softly as he opened his arms to me. "I would never manipulate you into sex, I just wanted to see if you learned your value, and I'm glad you did" 

"You idiot..." I let out a relieved sigh and wiped my eyes before he grabbed my wrist gently and pulled me into his lap. 

"As for the apology, I forgive you, under one condition" he said as he looked at me.

"What is it?" I asked as I caressed his cheek.

"You'll move in with me" he said in a serious but soft tone as he reached up and tucked a long strand behind my ear. 

"Are you sure?" 

"More than anything. Hate to admit but it was hell without you... waking up to an empty bed, coming home to an empty house, it felt cold and lonely. Obviously it means nothing, you can see other people, sleep with whoever you want etcetera" he explained and I cocked a brow. 

"What if I don't want to?" I asked as I looked at him and suddenly his eyes widened and he became speechless. "What I meant it, what if I don't wanna see and sleep with other people?" 

"Oh?" he cocked a brow in confusion. 

"Why would I want anyone else when I have  the White Leopard himself?" I bit my lip and looked into his eyes. 

"Well... you needed the Haitanis" he grinned and cocked a brow in a questioning manner.

"Well, I actually haven't slept with the Haitanis while I was in Tenjiku" I shook my head. 

"Really?" his surprise was genuine which deep down annoyed me a bit but I just swallowed. "How come?" 

"Well, everyday when I returned I had a beautiful leopard waiting for me, who wasn't just gorgeous but also gave me the best orgasm of my life" I smirked as I leaned closer and slowly his signature smirk that I missed so much appeared on his lips. 

"Hmmm well he sounds really lucky" he smirked then gently grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a deep kiss. My arms wrapped around his neck automatically as I leaned more into his kiss. "I missed you, Angel" he whispered into my lips. 

"I missed you too, Wakasa" I replied softly into his kiss. 

"Glad to have you back home" he smiled as he caressed me cheek then pressed another kiss onto my lips. 

It's good to be home, Waka