Chp 2

Four weeks earlier

A cooling wind blew across the Amante Beach Club Cinema, its comfy full-body bean bags arranged in rows waiting for the next movie to play on the 210-inch white screen. The sky slowly turning orange, fading into a light purple, and then a deep navy blue with the stars shining bright. Unlit strings of dimmable lights strung around the cinema slowly became more luminous. The palm trees swaying in the breeze is the loudest sound that can be heard at this very moment.

Soon the peaceful night in Ibiza, Spain is disrupted by several bodies suddenly appearing on the beach near the cinema

Soon the peaceful night in Ibiza, Spain is disrupted by several bodies suddenly appearing on the beach near the cinema. Three separate groups landed on each other like dogpiles. Everyone was yelling at each other to remove and untangle themselves so they could stand up and figure out what happened.

"Get off me!"

"Shove off!"

"Get your knee off my back!"

"Whose hand just copped a feel?"

"Will you all just stop screaming and get the hell up?!"

The yelling died down as each person stood up and brushed the dirt and imaginary lint from themselves. After a few moments, everyone looked around and became even more agitated.

"Klaus, what have you done now?" The screeching of one Elena Gilbert could be heard for miles. The rest of the Scooby Gang circled protectively around the doppelganger but two. They kept their distance but were ready to pounce if the Originals were to instigate a fight.

"I had nothing to do with this!" Niklaus exclaimed. "Niklaus, calm yourself. Let's figure out why we're here," The noble original stated. Then he looked to the other group standing off to the side arguing amongst themselves. "With others we don't know," Elijah continued.

Before things could escalate any further, the sound of static could be heard over the cinema speakers followed by a voice that only a few recognized, "Good evening, everyone. My name is Jesse. You all have been brought here, to this gorgeous outdoor cinema, for the purpose of watching the life of one Amelia Shaw."

Multiple whispers could be heard as Jesse continued, "Before I start the first movie everyone should introduce themselves and their species." The three groups faced each other but made no move to speak. It was a bubbly blonde vampire who broke the silence, "Oh for fucks sake." She moved to the front of the Scooby Gang and introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Caroline Forbes, and I'm a vampire." The humans who didn't know of the supernatural laughed at the blonde thinking she is crazy. Their laughter died instantly when Caroline's face changed and she sped to the front of the humans faster than they could follow.

"Damon Salvatore, vampire," A familiar smirk made its way onto the eldest Salvatore's face.

His younger brother rolled his eyes, "Stefan Salvatore, vampire."

"Elena Gilbert, doppelganger."

Her ancestor stepped forward to stand to Elena, "Katherine Pierce, vampire."

"Tyler Lockwood, werewolf."

"Jeremy Gilbert, human."

"Bonnie Bennett, witch."

"Alaric Saltzman, hunter."

"Matt Donovan, human."

The Scooby Gang turned to the Originals for their introductions. Each took their turn without hesitation.

"Rebekah Mikaelson, Original vampire."

"Kol Mikaelson, Original vampire." Kol gave a dramatic bow.

"Elijah Mikaelson, Original vampire." He gave his introduction in a bored tone while adjusting the cuffs of his suit.

"Finn Mikaelson, Original vampire." His voice was cold and full of self-hatred.

"Klaus Mikaleson, Original Hybrid." Klaus surveyed the humans for any sign of recognition.

"Hybrid? Of What?" One of the humans asked. Klaus smirked, "Vampire and werewolf." Elijah placed a hand on his brother's shoulder before he could lash out, "Why don't you all introduce yourselves?"

The human who spoke last cleared his throat, "Roman Pearce, human."

"Brian O'Conner, human."

"Dominic Toretto, human."

"Letty Ortiz, human."

"Vince, human."

"Leon, human."

"Mia Toretto, human."

"Han Lue, vampire." That revelation shocked the group. Han just rolled his eyes, "How do you think I survived that wreck in Tokyo?" He gave a subtle nod to Stefan.

A loud sigh could be heard from one of the last three people to introduce themselves, "Deckard Shaw, witch."

"Owen Shaw, witch."

"Queenie, witch."

Jesse's voice came through the speakers once again, "Now that's out of the way, have a seat and enjoy. Oh, a few more things. There will be no fighting, maiming, or killing while you're here. There will be breaks between movies. Drinks and snacks are available at the bar in the back. And time has stopped in the outside world. And now, we begin."

The lights dim, a projector turns on, and the screen fades to black.

"Here we go..."