Chp 8

Chp 8

Bold: Audience

Normal: Movie

Before the screen lights back up, several people shifted seats. Jeremy, Matt, and Tyler moved closer to the Toretto crew which pushed Elena towards Katherine. The Mikaelosons' spread their seats out as far as they could to put some distance between them and the doppelgangers. Kol wanted to sit closer to Queenie, Bonnie seemed to have the same idea. They now sat right behind the Shaw witches.

Vince got up and took an empty seat in the back near Katherine. He could feel the distrust his old crew has for him, making him want to shrink further into his seat. Niklaus, Elijah, Rebekah, and Caroline stayed where they were in the middle of the cinema.

(Seating arrangement: Left to Right

1st Row: Owen, Queenie, Deckard, Dom, Letty, Brian, Mia

2nd Row: Kol, Bonnie, Jeremy, Matt, Tyler, Han, Roman

3rd Row: Alaric, Damon and Nora, Stefan, Finn, Leon

4th Row: Elijah, Niklaus, Rebekah, Caroline

5th Row: 4 Empty seats

Last Row: Vince, Katherine, Elena)

The scene opens to Brian skidding to a stop in front of the Toretto household, blocking the driveway so Dom can't escape. Dom is seen coming out of his house with a double barrel shotgun heading for the Charger that is normally in the garage.

Brian gets out of his car and aims his police issued handgun at Dom, "Put down the gun, Dom." Dom doesn't even look at Brian as he sets the shotgun inside the car after opening the driver side door. Brian orders Dom, "Don't make me do this. Don't make me call the cops!"

Dom slams the door shut, "You are the cops!" Dom gets closer to Brian, "I got to find Jesse before they do. I'm all the kid's got." Brian raises his weapon higher, "I'll call in an APB. Have him picked up." Dom shakes his head, "They won't find him in time." Dom turns to get back into his Charger, "Move your car, Brian!" Amelia walks out of the house and to her car parked on the street, she was going to help Dom search for Jesse. Mia follows Amelia outside to stop them from taking off.

The cinema could feel the suspense. Stefan voiced what everyone was thinking, "Something really bad is going to happen, isn't it?" Everyone looked at him then back to the screen.

As Amelia was getting into her car, she spotted Jesse driving up to the house, "Oh, thank god." She shut her door and moved to stand on the sidewalk next to Jesse's car. The scared hacker got out and started profusely apologizing to Dom for taking off, "Dom, I am so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I panicked. I don't know what to do. I'm scared, Dom."

As Jesse was apologizing, Dom and Brian's attention veered toward the sound of fast approaching dirt bikes. Tran, Lance, and one other guy armed with suppressed submachine guns. Brian and Dom move to take cover as Tran, Lance, and the other guy open fire in a drive-by shooting.

They narrowly miss Dom, Brian, and Mia but Jesse and Amelia were hit. Amelia had grabbed Jesse by his shirt and threw him and herself to the ground with her on top of Jesse, but she was not fast enough. Jesse's abdomen was hit on his right side, the wound was not fatal. Amelia took two bullets to her back, upper torso, collapsing one of her lungs.

Nobody in the cinema seemed to stop breathing, not moving. Hoping. Hoping Amelia and Jesse were alive. There was a collective breath of relief when Amelia slowly moved off of Jesse. But the relief was short-lived.