Chp 13

Bold = Audience

Normal = Movie

"How hot are they, Jimmy?" Brian asked. After thoroughly examining both cars, Jimmy shook his head, "Man, they are smoking. We would have to dismantle the entire car and reassemble it with an all new...everything." Roman and Brian looked to each other, trying to come up with an idea. Amelia was heard from her place behind them, "There's an easier way. You need two new cars."

They all faced Amelia, who had moved her car back into the shop to be reassembled after getting painted. Roman pointed to her, "See, beautiful and smart." "Alright, I have a couple in mind," Brian was thinking about the drivers from when Verone tested them. So Brian walked out of the shop to make some calls. Amelia rolled her eyes and went back to cleaning up her area of the shop.

Amelia had gotten herself comfortable in her seat after taking her shoes off. Throwing her legs over one arm of the chair while laying her head on the other. She didn't see someone was watching her every move sitting a little bit behind her, but her father did. Damon turned to face Klaus and said quietly enough for only the hybrid to hear, "Keep your eyes off my daughter." Klaus smirked, "Or what?" Their staring contest was broken by Nora, "You do realize she's an adult. We could tell her 'No' all day long but in the end it's her decision."

Damon knew his wife was right, doesn't mean he has to like it. The sound of shuffling in seats was heard as Bonnie, Caroline, Mia, Letty, and Katherine followed Amelia's example.

The scene cuts to Brian and Roman meeting with Bilkins and Markham. Markham pulled his firearm to arrest Roman for shooting at him. Brian argues that the FEDs shouldn't have shown up or their cover would have been blown. Markham thought Brian and Roman were running but Brian tells him Verone was testing the drivers. While this was going on, Roman was pacing until he saw a bag of fast food. Markham saw him, "Hey, that's mine!" Roman looks up from the bag, "So?"

As Brian was informing Bilkins what was going on, Rome was eating Markham's lunch. "Well, Rome and I will be making a run for Verone. I'm not sure when or where, but he did say that he bought us a window from the local cops. In addition, he said Verone himself will be at the drop," Brian says. Bilkins nods, "That's good news. We'll be able to link him to the money." Roman spoke up, "Yeah, but there's only one problem. Clemente. Verone's tapping her."

Markham scoffed, "Yeah, right. That's bullshit." "What you talking about?! We know what we seen," Roman exclaimed as he continued eating. Markham made eye contact with Brian, "What do you think O'Conner? You think she's compromised? You should know." "What's supposed to mean?" Roman glared at Brian. Markham continued, "You mean your old pal didn't tell you? He flipped on Bilkins in LA. Gave his mark his keys and let him disappear. That's why he's not a cop anymore." Roman was pissed.

"Man, I wanted to drop kick you right then and there," Roman told Brian. "Yeah, I know," Brian responded before looking back to the screen.

Roman and Brian walk out of the meeting and Roman confronts Brian but he doesn't say anything else. Later in the night, we see two American muscle cars. A 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T and 1969 Yenko Camaro SYC. Tej, Jimmy, Sukie, Brian and Roman are watching these two drive up.

Roman and Brian walk up to the drivers that get out. Roman gets snarky, "Fonzy and Fabio. Glad you could join us." One of the guys says, "Heard you want to get rid of those cracker jack toys?" Brian cuts him off, "No, actually we just figure those cars you got deserve better drivers. Which is why we're going to take them off your hands." The muscle car drivers puff up, "You know why don't we settle this now?"