III

————Later That Evening————

Hope attends a night party in the Hamptons, and with her are Josie, Lizzie, and MG, though she assumes her family will also attend, given that it is a business party.

As they enter the large Hamptons estate, Hope immediately spots one of her old patients who she did Botox on a couple times and goes to greet him.

"Hey man, how's it going?" She shakes his hand politely as her three friends approach behind her.

"Dr. Mikaelson, I'm so happy you could be here! Did you bring any Botox?"

Hope shakes her head, "I didn't bring any Botox, but I did bring my cousin MG, and I'm sure you remember Lizzie and Josie from the office," She ushers her head toward the three, and Josie politely shakes the man's hand.

"It's so nice to see you again."

"You as well, and nice to meet you MG."

MG nods, eyes studying the man for a second before he mumbles, "Is this a halloween party or something?"

Hope mumbles back, "Are you kidding me right now?"
She then turns back to the man, speaking more audibly, "So, you got a little more work done, huh?"

Josie thinks, more like a lot of work done.

When he left Hope's office, he looked fantastic.
But Josie thinks he maybe liked the effects so much that he thought more would be better. Now, he's had so much done that his face looks plastic, and it's so full that his face doesn't move when he speaks and his facial expressions are stoic.

MG thinks he kind of looks like the Joker without the face paint.

"Ah, just a little bit, you know? Tweaking and maintenance, that's it. Just trying to stay in the game like you, Doctor."

"You gotta stop at some point though, I'm telling you. Do you have any feeling at all in your face?" She asks, though she poses the question in a professional way.

Josie elbows MG in the side to make him stop staring so obviously, "Ouch."

The man points to a single spot just above his left eyebrow, "Just this one spot right here. And then from the eyebrows down, dead."  The man then laughs at his own words, though the work done on him makes his face unable to contort the proper way to laugh, so the sound comes out very odd.

MG furrows his eyebrows, "Is that a car alarm? What is that?"

Hope mumbles to him, "He's laughing. Shut up."

The man gestures to Hope, now talking to the other three, "I wanted to go to Hope again, but she refused to do anymore work."

"That was a professional decision. This is getting dangerous bud, you gotta slow it down."

The man brings his drink up to his lips, tilting the glass a bit, but his lips can't move to properly drink from the glass, so some drink falls from his lip like a dog's drool, effectively proving Hope's point.

Lizzie mumbles, "I don't think that should be happening." Referring to the drink running down the man's chin.

MG is about to respond when Josie mumbles to him, "Tweezers." She threatens to mention his own recent penile enlargement surgery. MG closes his lips tightly after that.

Hope shakes his hand, "Enjoy the party man."

"Thanks Hope, you as well." He politely waves to the other three as they make their way through the party.

Along the way, Hope passes one of their boob-job patients and nudges Josie, "Excellent work on that one Jo." She admires their work subtly.

Josie glances in the direction before looking back to the woman at her side, "That was all you Dr. Mikaelson."