XXX

This is what you've all been waiting for...Hope you enjoy ;)

-------------------------

Josie takes her lip between her teeth before nodding her head a single time and leaning in.

The feeling of Hope's lips on her own is something Josie's had etched in her memory since the first and last time they kissed in college. At least, until now.

Except before, the kiss was drunkenly heated and purely lust driven. Now, it's different.

Their lips mold together, first in a tender entanglement, lips soft and gentle, but still full of a longing for each other. They only pull away for a moment, and Josie feels butterflies in her stomach, tingles all over, and it only entices her to lean in for another taste of what she's been missing for so long.
It's not like the drunken make out they shared in college. It's passionate, full of love and pent up desire. And it only deepens with the way Hope cups her cheek so naturally, gliding her tongue against Josie's bottom lip in away that ignites a fire inside the brunette.

Josie pulls away barely an inch instead of parting her lips, remembering that they're out in the open right now, at a bar on the beach. She tugs her bottom lip between her teeth, tasting the auburnette still as she whispers, out of breath, "Maybe we should head upstairs...to talk some more...?"

She finally pulls away some more and opens her eyes, seeing Hope already looking back at her, getting out of her own chair, standing right in front of the brunette before helping her up as well, holding her firmly by her hips. But she doesn't move away once Josie is to her feet. Her hands remain on her hips, fronts nearly pressed together, breathing the same air, glancing down wantonly at each other's lips, "Okay."

Josie knows that Hope knows what she's doing. Teasing.

She releases her grip on Josie's hips, gliding one hand down Josie's arm to her hand, intertwining their fingers. She creates more distance between them suddenly, tugging Josie's hand as she begins to guide her back up to the resort, toward Josie's room to have that talk.

By the time they reach the suite door, Josie is the one tugging Hope's hand inside, quickly locking the door and dragging Hope to the bedroom, before locking that door as well, Hope's presence behind her and the hand on her hip driving her crazy already. When the door is locked she spins around to face Hope, and she doesn't waste a beat in pulling Hope in by the back of her neck, crashing their lips together. Hope responds with just as much eagerness, pushing Josie back just a step until she's pressed against the door, and she doesn't miss the muffled moan coming from her assistant.

This time, Josie doesn't pull away when she feels Hope's tongue brushing her lip, asking permission to enter. Josie parts her lips to allow Hope to deepen the kiss this time, tongues colliding in an instant, and Josie immediately becomes weak in the knees at the feeling of Hope exploring her mouth. Luckily, Hope's hands are strong on her hips, holding Josie securely against the bedroom door.

And only when air is necessary, Josie pulls away from Hope's lips, only for Hope to make a beeline from her lips to her jaw to her neck, and Josie submissively tilts her head to give Hope better access. She pants out with a grin on her lips as she grips the material of Hope's shirt, "This brings back memories, huh?"

Hope hums against her neck, pulling her lips away after definitely leaving a mark. She brings her lips back up to lightly peck Josie's, wearing a small smirk as she teases, "Does it?"