XIX

"This is how we settle ties here at Oceano's, it's a game I like to call Coconut Smoochie..."

Now, Alyssa and Josie are joined by their respective partners on stage. Each pair stands facing each other, with a coconut pressed between their abdomens.

"The object of the game is, the coconut is in their midsections. It must move all the way up to their mouths without the use of their hands..."

While Alyssa is repeatedly telling Jed to focus, Josie and Hope are chuckling to themselves at how ridiculous this is.

"I can't believe you even agreed to this," Josie says with a small grin.

Hope smirks at her, "I'll do anything you ask if you're wearing that," She eyes her assistant shamelessly, and Josie can't help but blush, still in her coconut bra and grass skirt, "You look..." Hope shakes her head, finding no word to truly describe it, but she settles for one that's close enough, "Wow."

Josie whispers, "Better enjoy it while it lasts because it's never happening again."

Hope shakes her head, though her smirk never leaves her lips, "Damn shame."

"If you touch the coconut, you're disqualified. Okay, ready? 1, 2, 3, get coconutty!"

Hope mumbles as she begins moving her body against Josie's, "Oh believe me, I am."

"Hope," Josie groans, trying to get her boss to focus. She did not do all of this just to lose against Alyssa now.

The crowd cheers as the game begins.

"Okay, slow," Hope instructs.

"Okay, alright," Josie moves with Hope, but it only makes the coconut go right back to where it was before.

"Okay, calm down, let me just bring it up to you."

Josie nods as she pauses, "Okay, get it up there."

"I'm gonna get something else up there if you don't stop moving like that," Hope jokes.

"Seriously—?"

"Okay, I'm sorry. Just, bring your coconuts down on me—"

"Is that a sex joke or something?"

Hope shakes her head, "No, just do it."

"Okay, my coconuts..." Josie does as she's told, sliding her coconut bra down Hope's abdomen, and the actual coconut rolls up over her breast, "Oh, look at that," She then realizes just how low she went on Hope's abdomen, any lower and her boobs would be pressed against the crotch of her pants, and her cheeks burn at the thought.

But that thought is interrupted by Hope's words, "I like you like this—"

"Oh, shut up."

Hope chuckles, "Okay, now squeeze your coconuts—"

Josie deadpans at her.

"If you don't, I'll be glad to—"

"I got it, Hope," Josie mumbles before doing as she's told, and it does help as she begins to drag the coconut higher.

Meanwhile, Alyssa and Jed's coconut is wedged between Alyssa's chin and Jed's crotch as Alyssa is telling Jed, "Would you just be quiet?!"

But Hope's method worked for the other pair, and Hope and Josie's coconut finally makes it above both of their breasts.

Hope mumbles, "I'm sorry about this by the way," She knows Josie normally hates all eyes being on her, and she can't assume Josie is fond of doing this with her right now.

Josie shoots her a disbelieving look, "Really? You're sorry about this?"

Hope can't help but grin, "No, I'm really not. I like this." She admits, as Josie suspected.

Josie and Hope pause when they hear a noise from the crowd, and they look over to the other couple, seeing that they dropped their coconut on the ground.

Alyssa instructs him, "Pick it up, pick it up," and he reaches for it before he's yelled at again, "Not with your hands, you buffoon!"

Hope tries to get Josie to turn around, "Look what he's doing..."

"What happened? I can't see," Josie can't move enough to turn or she'll drop their coconut.

"You have to look, Jo," Hope tells her as she maneuvers the coconut to let Josie look, though it sets them back a bit.

Josie tilts her head as she watches Jed squatting down, ass to coconut, before squeezing, and picking it up with his ass and nothing else.

Josie's jaw drops at that.

And Hope comments, "Tell tale sign right there."

Somehow he manages to turn with the coconut still up his ass, before Alyssa presses her front side against his back side, and the game is back on.

The crowd cheers at that and Josie turns back to Hope to keep going.

Though, the brunette is more determined now, as she holds onto Hope's waist while working the coconut up, between their necks, below their chins.

But it puts them in a position where their heads are each in the crooks of their necks, and suddenly Hope pauses, "Hold on, hold on."

Josie furrows her eyebrows, "What? What's going on? What's the hold up?"

She feels Hope's breath against her neck, making her shiver a bit, "You've still got that new perfume on, huh?"

Josie groans, "Would you stop it?"

"It smells nice," She hears Josie sigh, so she decides to get back to the game, "Okay, let's go."

Meanwhile Alyssa's coconut is still wedged between her neck and his ass, "Would you stop putting your ass in my face?"

And Josie instructs Hope, "Wait, I got this, look down," Hope does as she's told and Josie slowly lets the coconut come down from Hope's neck to her boobs, and Josie gets her mouth to the underside of the coconut.

Hope raises an eyebrow, "Okay, I'm liking this. That's my girl."

Josie tries to ignore that remark as she uses her mouth to drag the coconut from Hope's breasts to her mouth.

"And we have a winner!"

Alyssa huffs as she drops their coconut to the ground.

And Josie and Hope lock eyes, the only thing separating them being the coconut, before they finally drop it from their mouths, but their eyes never tear away, even as Josie takes her bottom lip between her teeth.

And Hope tells her, "You did it, love. You won."

Josie smiles widely at her partner, while Alyssa tells Jed, "You suck at everything!" Before she storms off the stage, and he slowly follows.

"Boo-boo..."

The announcer congratulates Hope and Josie as the aubrunette wraps her arm around Josie's waist, "Great teamwork, guys. How long have you two been married?"

"Ten years—"
"Eight years—" They both answer at the same time, before correcting.

"Eight—"
"Ten years—" Again, they butcher it.

"Very long time..."
"A long time..."