Jimmy and Sean's Revenge Part: 42

Summary: Jon, Tegan, Sarah, Jordan and Kara are in school she's still shaking from the text message she got on her phone that Lois and Clark read and sent to Hank and Sam's phones. She decides to show them the text message so they know they will be out early today so they can go home and relax. Hank, Sam, Lois and Clark will talk about how to keep them away from her. Will Jimmy get to her when she's cleaning the barn? Will they injure her badly? Will they punish her? Will Sam, Hank and Superman rescue her?

Once morning comes I wake up go across the hall to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and hair I often wear in a ponytail with long parted bangs, wear pale face makeup, peach eye shadow around my eyelids, under my eyebrows, above my cheekbones and wear red lipstick.

"At least they won't be in school we get out early so we can relax at home unless Tegan, Jon, Sarah and Jordan want to hang out at Victoria May's after school if they want to" I said.

After I get my hair and makeup done, I walk into my room, to my closet, pick out my favorite outfit and comfortable shoes put them on fast, grab my backpack, walk downstairs, into the dining room I already have my lunch which is inside. I see Sam, Lois, Jon, Jordan and Clark I smile they hug me I hug them back.

"Lois, Hank and I are going to stay here and wait for you to come home so we can talk about how to help with the Jimmy and Sean situation" Sam said.

"Yeah I'm sure we will all come up with something" Lois said.

I hug and kiss them goodbye.

"I'm fine don't worry" I said.

Jonathan, Jordan, Clark and I head out the door, into the truck and drive to school being quiet.

"I know we get out early" Jon said.

"Yeah we are going to Victoria May's with Tegan and Sarah" Jordan said.

Clark looks at me.

"What's bothering you" Clark said.

I look at him.

"I know I'm scared but when you drive us home I'm going to clean the barn since I forgot last night while Hank, Sam, Lois and you figure out what to do" I said.

He smiles at me.

"We know you are scared we will help you sure you can clean the barn it might distract you while we talk" Clark said.

Tegan, Sarah, Jonathan, Jordan and I walk into school and head down the hall to our lockers. Sarah and Jordan's lockers are on each side of mine. I open my locker, put my books in it and close it I look around but don't see Jimmy and Sean I relax and talk to them.

"After school we are going to Victoria May's to hang out" Tegan said.

"Hey guys Kara are you ok?" Sarah said.

Jon and Jordan look at them and me.

"Yeah after school we can hang out there" Jon said.

"Yeah I know Kara wants to show us since she already showed our parents" Jordan said.

I look at them.

"I will show you they already know and are going to talk when Clark and I get home I'm going to clean the barn since I forgot to last night it will distract me" I said.

I give give Jordan my phone so Jon, Tegan, Sarah and him can read the message from 2 of the worst people ever I look at them and smile they smile back. There is a message from Jimmy and Sean.

"We got out and will be there to get revenge for you putting us in jail Superman won't be able to save you this time because he won't know where you will be" Jimmy and Sean said.