Forced Marriage Part: 36

Summary: Kara is in school with friends she is still healing she watches football Jimmy kidnaps her and is forcing her to marry him she doesn't have a choice because he will use Kryptonite gas to make her weaker then torture her until she is in a lot of pain and can't fight back. She is weaker from Kryptonite gas. They have a new student. Will Superman bring her back home? Will she ever see her friends/family again or will she be Jimmy's wife forever? Will she ever be able to go back home? Will she tell Clark?

Once morning comes I wake up go across the hall to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and hair I often wear in a ponytail with long parted bangs, wear pale face makeup, peach eye shadow around my eyelids, under my eyebrows, above my cheekbones and wear red lipstick.

"I hate to see what today brings we have a new student he can play football with the rest" I said.

After I get my hair and makeup done, I walk into my room, to my closet, pick out my favorite outfit and comfortable shoes put them on fast, grab my backpack, walk downstairs, into the dining room I already have my lunch which is inside. I see Sam, Lois, Jon, Jordan and Clark I smile they hug me I hug them back.

"We are going to help Chrissy, Eliza, Jimmy and Lois at the Gazette since we can get a lot done" Sam said.

"I'm going to the Smallville Gazette and wait for Hank, Jimmy and Eliza to come so we can work faster" Lois said.

I hug and kiss them goodbye.

"I'm fine don't worry" I said.

Jonathan, Jordan, Clark and I head out the door, into the truck and drive to school being quiet.

"Today we are having our game it's going to be fun" Jon said.

"Yeah Tegan and Sarah are going to be cheerleaders since it's only Denise and we have a new football player" Jordan said.

Clark looks at them than me.

"I will always be with Coach Gaines watching the game Kara are you ok what's bothering you?" Clark said.

I look at him.

"Nope after what happened three times with Jimmy it's going to get worse for me" I said.

He smiles at me.

"If you need to talk to me just come to the football field" Clark said.

Malcolm, Denise, Tegan, Sarah, Jonathan, Jordan and I walk into school and head down the hall to our lockers. Sarah and Jordan's lockers are on each side of mine. I open my locker, put my books in and close it they are still putting books in their lockers then close them.

"Hey we can't wait for the game we have a new football player" Malcolm said.

"It's going to be so much fun 2 more cheerleaders" Denise said.

Tegan and Sarah look at us.

"We can't wait for the game and be cheerleaders" Tegan said.

"Hey guys Kara are you ok?" Sarah said.

I look at them.

"I will be watching the game you will make great cheerleaders it's going to get worse for me just trust me" I said.

Jon looks at them.

"It is going to be a great game" Jon said.

I look at them.

"I'll tell you I was sleeping in Jon's room on the extra bed I know Jimmy was looking for me he walked into Jon's room, and found me Jon had to go get Clark and Sam who threw him out of the house Clark let me sleep on the floor in Lois and his room he said I'm safe there" I said.