Kara's Rape Recovery Part: 23

Summary: Malcolm, Denise, Jon, Tegan, Sarah, Jordan and Kara are in school she's thinking back to what Candice, Corey, Jimmy, Sean and Timmy did to her when they are watching the team play and the cheerleaders cheer she is still reliving it. She's still recovering from it and the Kryptonite stab wound she got that hasn't healed and will be a scar. Will they get arrested? Will her friends and family help her? Will Deputy Johnson see the evidence and the police arrest them? Will she have the nightmare again? Will Clark help her? Will the Deputy and police leave her alone? Will she ever recover or will it be with her forever?

Once morning comes I wake up go across the hall to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and hair I often wear in a ponytail with long parted bangs, wear pale face makeup, peach eye shadow around my eyelids, under my eyebrows, above my cheekbones and wear red lipstick.

"I hope Candice, Corey, Jimmy, Sean and Timmy don't walk over to me and start again" I said.

After I get my hair and makeup done, I walk into my room, to my closet, pick out my favorite outfit and comfortable shoes put them on fast, grab my backpack, walk downstairs, into the dining room I already have my lunch which is inside. I see Sam, Hank, Lois, Jon, Jordan and Clark I smile they hug me I hug them back.

"We are going to help Chrissy, Eliza, Jimmy and Lois at the Gazette since we don't have to worry about Rosetti and the DOD" Sam said.

"Yeah if you need us just call and we will be there" Hank said.

Lois looks at them.

"I'm worried about Kara she looks nervous and worried" Lois said.

I hug and kiss them goodbye.

"I'm fine don't worry" I said.

Jonathan, Jordan, Clark and I head out the door, into the truck and head to school being quiet.

"If something is bothering you don't be afraid to tell us we just want to help?" Jon said.

"Yeah no matter what it is we are family" Jordan said.

Clark looks at me.

"What's bothering you" Clark said.

I look at him.

"I'm just anxious about the aftermath and what will happen next I will make sure they don't touch me or stab me again although if I get stabbed again it will heal fast" I said.

Malcolm, Denise, Tegan, Sarah, Jonathan, Jordan and I walk into school and head down the hall to our lockers. Sarah and Jordan's lockers are on each side of mine. I open my locker, put my books in and close it we see Candice, Corey, Jimmy, Sean and Timmy she walks over to Denise and Malcolm they walk over to me we get into it again.

"What do you jerks want just leave me alone I don't want to deal with you after what you did to me at the party that was uncalled for I hope the police arrest you" I said.

They look at me.

"We just want to talk to you is that so bad?" Corey said.

"Sorry we can't leave you alone we had fun with you at the party" Jimmy and Sean said.

"Yeah a lot of fun I'm sure we won't get arrested" Timmy said.

Tegan and Sarah look at them.

"Really why do you want to talk to her she doesn't want anything to do with you" Tegan said.

"Leave her alone she's been through a lot she's trying to recover from the trauma she went through" Sarah said.

Jon looks at them.