Adjusting to life After Captivity Part: 47

Summary: Kara is trying to adjust back to normal after being held captive for 9 months she has nightmares, guilt, is healing, injury and rape recovery, reconnecting with friends/family but is angry, sad and emotional. She can't deal with Jimmy and Siobhan because of what they did. Will she go to the fortress to calm down? Will Clark help her? Will she ever go back to normal again?

Once morning comes I wake up go across the hall to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and hair after I dry it I wear in a ponytail with long parted bangs, wear pale face makeup, peach eye shadow around my eyelids, under my eyebrows, above my cheekbones and wear red lipstick.

"I hope I can go back to the way I was before being kidnapped and held captive for 9 months" I said.

After I get my hair and makeup done, I walk into my room, to my closet, pick out my favorite outfit and comfortable shoes put them on fast, grab my backpack, walk downstairs, into the dining room I already have my lunch which is inside. I see Sam, Lois, Jon, Jordan and Clark I smile they hug me I hug them back.

"We are going to the DOD to make sure Siobhan and Tal aren't planning anything" Sam said.

"Yeah today is Alex's first day at the DOD with us" Hank said.

"I'm going to the Smallville Gazette wait for Jimmy and Eliza to come so we can work" Lois said.

I hug and kiss them goodbye.

"I promise you I'm fine" I said.

Jonathan, Jordan, Clark and I head out the door, into the truck and head to school being quiet.

"I can't wait to practice and play?" Jon said.

"It is fun to play football and have Denise, Tegan and Sarah as cheerleaders again" Jordan said.

Clark looks at them than me.

"I will always be with Coach Gaines watching the game Kara are you ok what's bothering you?" Clark said.

I look at him.

"Not really I'm still getting used to being back home and trying to recover from trauma it will take days or weeks" I said.

He smiles at me.

"If you need to talk to me just come to the football field" Clark said.

Malcolm, Denise, Tegan, Sarah, Jonathan, Jordan and I walk into school and head down the hall to our lockers. Sarah and Jordan's lockers are on each side of mine. I open my locker, put my books in and close it they are still putting books in their lockers then close them.

"Hey this is going to be an exciting game" Malcolm said.

"It sure is welcome home Kara we missed you" Denise said.

Tegan and Sarah look at us.

"Hey is she ok because she looks worried and nervous?" Tegan said.

"Yeah look at her hands they are shaking badly" Sarah said.

I look at them.

"I might go to the Fortress to calm down it's hard trying to get back to normal after what happened to me for 9 months" I said.

Jon and Jordan look at them.

"Yeah it is going to be a great game" Jon said.

"I will let dad know so he doesn't worry it will be ok we will help you that's what family is for?" Jordan said.

I look them.

"I know but I have a feeling that Siobhan will accuse me of killing Rosetti it was self-defense he was on X-Kryptonite trying to kill me I had to do it" I said.