Visiting the Fortress of Solitude Part: 65

Summary: While her family and neighbors are watching a movie Jon and Jordan are playing video games Kara is outside getting some air she takes a walk but doesn't notice Siobhan and Tal waiting for her they injure her badly again, use Kryptonite gas, non-con kiss and non-con touch her they go back to the DOD. Kara goes to the Fortress to relax and talk to Jor-El and Lara hoping she is calmer Kal goes there later to bring her home. Will they see her injured? Will they talk to her? Will Clark help her?

Once morning comes I wake up go across the hall to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and hair after I dry it I wear in a ponytail with long parted bangs, wear pale face makeup, peach eye shadow around my eyelids, under my eyebrows, above my cheekbones and wear red lipstick.

"I am going to go to the Fortress to relax and talk to Uncle Jor-El and Aunt Lara about everything that happened I don't want to deal with Siobhan and Tal" I said.

After I get my hair and makeup done, I walk into my room, to my closet, pick out my favorite outfit and comfortable shoes put them on fast, walk downstairs, into the dining room I see Sam, Lois, Jon, Jordan and Clark I smile they hug me I hug them back.

"We can watch a movie which is fun" Sam said.

"Yeah no work or school" Lois said.

Jon and Jordan look at them.

"We are going to play video games that's how we relax" Jon said.

"Yeah we are just worried about Kara she needs to fully recover and heal" Jordan said.

Clark looks at me.

"Kara are you ok what's bothering you?" Clark said.

I look at him.

"I'm fine just going to go for a walk to clear my head and try to fully recover and heal from my injuries" I said.

Clark smiles at me but is worried.

"You always like to go for a walk but be careful we don't need you hurt again your still healing it will take time for you to fully recover and heal especially with what Siobhan and Tal did you didn't deserve to go through it again I will help you through this as well as the others" Clark said.

At the Danvers and Cushing homes Jimmy, Hank, Eliza, Tegan, Kyle, Lana, Sophie and Sarah are sitting on their couches with 2 bowls of popcorn for them so they can share one bowl each they have water and juice and watch their favorite movies since they are relaxing and spending time with family.

"This is a really fun way to spend our vacation watching a movie" Jimmy said.

"Yeah we don't have to worry about Siobhan and Tal but this will give Kara a chance to fully recover and heal" Hank said.

Eliza and Tegan look at them.

"I know we like relaxing I'm happy that Kara is going for a walk but I'm still worried about her" Eliza said.

"Yeah I'm just worried because Siobhan and Tal won't give up who knows what they will do to her she is trying to fully recover and heal" Tegan said.

Meanwhile Sophie puts her favorite movie on so they can watch it, eat popcorn and relax now that they can be rested. They just like to spend the day relaxing and spending time with family.

"I can't believe we can finally spend time together as a family and watch movies" Kyle said.

"Yeah it's so much fun to enjoy spending time as a family watching a movie just like Jimmy, Hank, Eliza, Tegan, Sam, Lois and Clark" Sophie said.

Lana and Sarah look at them.

"I know Jon and Jordan are playing video games and Kara is going for a walk to clear her head" Lana said.