Trouble Continues for Kara Part: 31

Summary: Malcolm, Denise, Jon, Tegan, Sarah, Jordan and Kara are in school trying to help Kara relax, calm down, help her through the trauma she went through (loosing Streaky) they are all worried about her especially Clark since they are close. They see Jimmy walk over to her and start to bully, non-con kiss, abuse and non-con touch her he talks about Streaky she fights him. What happens when he drugs her with green Kryptonite will she be ok? Will she go to the Fortress to get it out of her system?

Once morning comes I wake up go across the hall to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and hair I often wear in a ponytail with long parted bangs, wear pale face makeup, peach eye shadow around my eyelids, under my eyebrows, above my cheekbones and wear red lipstick.

"I hope none of the students talk about the video of Streaky or how he died" I said.

After I get my hair and makeup done, I walk into my room, to my closet, pick out my favorite outfit and comfortable shoes put them on fast, grab my backpack, walk downstairs, into the dining room I already have my lunch which is inside. I see Sam, Lois, Jon, Jordan and Clark I smile they hug me I hug them back.

"We are going to help Chrissy, Eliza, Jimmy and Lois at the Gazette since we don't have to worry about Rosetti and the DOD" Sam said.

"I'm going to the Smallville Gazette and wait for Hank, Jimmy and Eliza to come so we can work" Lois said.

I hug and kiss them goodbye.

"I'm fine don't worry" I said.

Jonathan, Jordan, Clark and I head out the door, into the truck and drive to school being quiet.

"I really hope they don't see the video and talk about Streaky" Jon said.

"Yeah Kara is still mourning him we have to keep her calm" Jordan said.

Clark looks at me.

"What's bothering you" Clark said.

I look at him.

"I'm always happy when I go to school just not sure how it will go since the break-in and Streaky happened" I said.

He smiles at me.

"Just try not to worry who knows maybe they won't say anything" Clark said.

Malcolm, Denise, Tegan, Sarah, Jonathan, Jordan and I walk into school and head down the hall to our lockers. Sarah and Jordan's lockers are on each side of mine. I open my locker, put my books in and close it they are still putting books in their lockers then close them.

"Hey everyone did you enjoy the long break?" Malcolm said.

"We did Kara we are sorry about the break-in and Streaky we saw the video they went to far killing a innocent pet cat" Denise said.

They hug me I hug them back Tegan and Sarah look at them.

"We all fixed her room the way it was before it happened" Tegan said,

"Yeah it was fun but she's still grieving and mourning Streaky it will take her sometime to be back to normal" Sarah said.

Jon and Jordan look at them and me.

"We have to help keep her calm we don't need everyone talking about the video of Streaky she will hurt them" Jon said.

"She has to remain calm at all times you look like your worried about something" Jordan said.

I look at them.

"I am but I will be fine no worries" I said.

Meanwhile at the Smallville Gazette Sam, Hank, Jimmy, Eliza, Chrissy and Lois are working on their story. Kyle, and Sophie are enjoying family time together again.