New Year's Eve Part: 63

Summary: Hank, Jimmy, Eliza, Tegan, Mitch, Alex, Kyle, Lana, Sarah, Sophie, Sam, Jon, Jordan, Lois, Clark and Kara are spending their first New Year's Eve together as a family. Will they have fun and watch the ball drop? Will Kara fall asleep or stay up late?

Once morning comes I wake up go across the hall to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and hair I wear in a ponytail with long parted bangs, wear pale face makeup, peach eye shadow around my eyelids, under my eyebrows, above my cheekbones and wear red lipstick.

"I can't wait to spend New Year's Eve with everyone it's going to be fun" I said.

After I get my hair and makeup done, I walk into my room, to my closet, pick out my favorite outfit and comfortable shoes put them on fast, walk downstairs, into the dining room I see Sam, Lois, Jon, Jordan and Clark I smile they hug me I hug them back.

"Everything is ready we made sure we had everything" Sam said.

"Yeah now we just have to wait for Hank, Jimmy, Tegan, Eliza, Alex, Mitch, Kyle, Lana, Sarah and Sophie to come then we can get started" Lois said.

Sam, Lois, Jon, Jordan, Clark and I wait for them to show up, so we can all go into the livingroom to have fun and talk together. Jon, Jordan and Clark are talking to me making sure I am ok and hope this helps so I can have fun.

"We just want to make sure your ok and have fun trying to forget everything that happened to you" Jon said.

"Yeah your slowly healing from everything that happened to you try not to worry everything will be ok" Jordan said.

Clark looks at me.

"Kara are you ok what's bothering you?" Clark said.

I look at him.

"I'm fine just hate everything that happened to me, trying to remember what happened at the party, school, DOD and trying to get back to the way I used to be" I said.

Clark smiles at me but is worried.

"When they get here we will all have fun it will take a while for you to go back to the way you used to be" Clark said.

Jimmy, Hank, Eliza, Tegan, Alex, Mitch, Kyle, Lana, Sophie and Sarah finally arrive, park their cars, unbuckle their seat belts, open the doors, get out closing the doors walk over to Sam, Lois and Clark while, Tegan, Sophie and Sarah walk over to Jon, Jordan and me we get to talking.

"I can't wait to have fun" Tegan said.

"Yeah New Year's Eve is awesome" Sarah said.

"I hope we all stay up late" Sophie said.

While Clark is with me making sure I'm resting they are getting everything ready for New Year's Eve christmas cookies on the table Tegan, Jon, Sarah, Jordan, and Sophie head upstairs to Jordan's room to play video games.

Playing video games is fun" Tegan said.

"Yeah rematches as well" Sarah said.

Jon and Jordan look at them.

"Yeah rematch to see who wins again" Jon said.

"Your on let's do this" Jordan said.

Sophie is playing her own game which is fun so she doesn't disturb Tegan, Jon, Sarah and Jordan.

"I love playing my game" Sophie said.

Back downstairs in the living room Hank, Jimmy and Eliza are sitting on the love seat, Mitch, Alex and Sam on the floor, Lois, Clark and I on the couch watching a Christmas movie, drinking coffee, hot cocoa and eating Christmas cookies. We want to be comfortable. They get coffee and cocoa ready for us to drink.