Part 4

Betty- (sighs) We're married...I'm your wife. (softly)

Jughead- What?!

Betty- Look at your hand. (softly)

He looked down and saw his ring, then he looked at hers.

Jughead- How do I know you're not lying to me?

Betty- Would your dad really bring you here if I was lying? (softly)

Jughead- Probably not. But I still need proof.

She nodded and stood up. She grabbed one of their memory books and turned the pages to their wedding, then she handed it to him.

Betty- Do you believe me now? (softly)

Jughead- Y-Yeah...you look really beautiful.

Betty- (blushes) Thank you. (softly)

Jughead- Of course...I'm really sorry I don't remember.

Betty- It's okay, it's not your fault. We just need to try to bring back those memories.

He nodded and she sat down next to him. Then the two of them just continued to look through the book of pictures.

A bunch were pictures of them when they were younger with all of their friends, Betty explained who each person was, but then they came across a picture of a little baby.

Jughead- Who's that?

Betty- U-Um, that's Amelia...our daughter. (softly)

Jughead- O-Our what?

Betty- Our daughter.

He instantly fell silent. He didn't know what to say and he didn't know how to feel. But suddenly Betty touched his arm and he hit her arm away from him.

Jughead- No! Don't touch me! There is no way I have a daughter that I don't remember. I would remember if I had a kid! (yells)

Betty- B-But- (tears)

Jughead- No! You're lying to me! Just stop!

Betty- J-Juggie, p-please. Let me just show you. (cries)

As he heard her cry he calmed himself down and looked at her. She turned the page over once more and showed him the first picture on the page. The two of them holding Amelia in the hospital after she was born.

Betty- I k-know you not remembering any of this is really hard but please believe me Juggie. (cries)

Jughead- I believe you, okay? I believe you.

She nodded and leaned into his arms allowing him to hug her tightly.

He was a little stiff at first because he didn't know her, but his heart did, which made him want to hold her forever. But then they pulled away and Betty wiped her tears.

Then Jughead spoke.

Jughead- Her name is Amelia?

Betty- Yeah. (softly)

Jughead- Where is she?

Betty- She's staying with my mom tonight. I wasn't sure what was going to happen with you and I didn't want her to be confused if you didn't remember her. (softly)

Jughead- (nods) I'm sorry.

Betty- Jug, you don't need to be sorry, you couldn't control any of it. (softly)

Jughead- (nods) How old is Amelia?

Betty- She's four.

Jughead- Wow...what does she look like now?