Part 9

Betty quickly ran to the elevator which slowly took her up to the third floor, but as soon as she was there she ran to her husband's room and opened the door to see him lying there wide awake.

Betty- (sighs) Y-You're okay. (tears)

She ran to him and climbed onto his bed, wrapping her arms around him tightly.

Betty- I was so worried. (tears)

Jughead- Betty, don't cry, it's okay. I'm here, I'm fine.

Betty- What happened? (sniffles)

Jughead- The doctor said I did too much today, passing out was my body telling me to sleep. I just need to slow down a bit...I promise I'm okay.

Betty- Thank god. (softly)

She laid her head on his chest, allowing him to wrap and arm around her and rub her back.

Jughead- Now that I'm thinking about it, sex really would've been a terrible idea today. I mean, imagine me passing out while inside of you. (laughs)

Betty slapped his arm playfully, making him laugh harder before he looked down at her.

Betty- (blushes and giggles) Only you would make a joke about sex in a hospital after just passing out.

Then the doctor walked in.

Doctor- Alright, well, all of your levels seem to be back to normal so whenever you're ready you can head on home.

Betty- Thank you.

Doctor- Of course, have a nice rest of your day.

Jughead- You too.

The doctor left, as did Betty and Jughead shortly after.

They went home and spent the rest of the day at home watching movies, but as it got later in the evening the two of them decided to make dinner.

They made pasta and salad, and as soon as the food was ready Amelia had gotten home from being with her grandmother all day.

Amelia- Mommy! Daddy!

Betty- Hey sweet girl!

Jughead- Hi baby!

Amelia- I missed you!

Amelia grabbed onto Jughead's legs, wanting to be picked up so he pulled her onto his hip while walking over to Betty and Alice.

Betty- Thanks for taking her mom...did you have fun sweetie?

Amelia- I had so much fun!

Alice- Did you two have a good day?

Jughead- It was definitely something. (chuckles)

Betty- Yes it was. (laughs)

Alice- Well, okay then *laughs*. I'm going to head home but I'll talk to you guys later.

Betty- (nods) Bye mom.

Jughead- Bye Alice.

Alice- Bye guys.

She left and Betty and Jughead walked to the kitchen table with Amelia to start eating dinner.

They ate pretty quickly and got everything cleaned up before Betty took Amelia up for a bath. She got her all cleaned up, braided her hair and helped her brush her teeth before tucking her into bed.

Amelia- Mommy, can I stay home from school tomorrow?

Betty- No, baby, you have to go back to school.