Part 16

~5 Months later~

It was a Sunday morning. Betty was laying in bed with her hands on her stomach while Jughead was asleep next to her, holding her tightly. He was slowly beginning to remember a few more small things from the past, but still didn't remember a lot...so Betty and Amelia were teaching him. He got back into writing and was the best dad in the world to Amelia...but some things still felt off between him and Betty. They tried to ignore it, they tried to get past it, but it was always there.

It was just after 8 AM when Amelia woke up and ran into her parents bedroom. Betty smiled at her as she jumped onto the bed and squeezed herself between her parents.

Amelia- Hi mommy! How is the baby?

Betty- The baby is moving around a lot at the moment, but it's okay.

Amelia- (gasps) Can I feel?

Betty- (giggles) Yeah, give me your hand.

Amelia reached her hand out and placed it on her mothers stomach. Betty placed her hand over her daughter's hand, moving it over slightly to where the baby was moving, then Amelia smiled widely.

Amelia- I feel it! Is that what I felt like?

Betty- You definitely didn't move as much as this baby, but yes, you did roll around a little bit.

Amelia- Do you think it's a boy or a girl?

Betty- I honestly don't know, I just hope that he or she is healthy.

Amelia nodded and laid her head down on her mothers stomach before Jughead rolled over and did the same.

Jughead- Good morning, girls.

Amelia- Good morning, daddy!

Betty- Morning. (softly)

Amelia- Am I going to grandmas today?

Betty- (nods) After breakfast.

Amelia- Okay! Can we eat now? I'm hungry!

Jughead- (laughs) Come here, munchkin, I'll make some food.

Jughead got up and picked up Amelia, throwing her over his shoulder as they began to walk out of the room.

Jughead- You coming, Betts?

Betty- (nods) I'll be down soon.

Jughead nodded and continued on his way downstairs with Amelia in his arms. As soon as they were gone Betty let out a deep breath while placing her hands on her stomach.

Betty- You're moving too much, baby. You need to give me a break. (giggles)

Betty continued to rub her stomach for a few minutes before getting up and slowly walking downstairs.

Amelia- Mommy! Daddy made pancakes!

Betty- It smells yummy.

She sat down with her hand on her stomach, then Jughead walked over to her and kissed her cheek. She pulled away slightly, making him frown, but he just decided to ignore it.

The three of them enjoyed their breakfast together, mostly letting their daughter talk so they didn't need to speak to each other. But as soon as they finished eating, Alice had arrived to pick up Amelia.

Amelia- Grandma!

Alice- Hi, baby!

Amelia- I have so many new toys to show you! Hold on, let me grab them!

The little girl began to run up the stairs but Betty called after her before she did.

Betty- Amelia, grab your bag if you want to bring your toys, okay?

Amelia- Okay, mommy!

Betty chuckled and walked over to her mother but as she got close she winced and placed one hand on her back while the other was on her stomach.

Alice- (smiles) You look good, honey.

Betty- I better, this shit fucking hurts, the least this baby could do for me is let me look good.

Alice and Jughead both laughed softly while Betty let out a deep breath.

Betty- I need to lie down.

Alice- Go ahead, sweetheart, I'm taking Amelia for you guys to be able to rest.

Betty- Thank you, mom. You have no idea how much I appreciate what you do for us. I love you.

Alice- I love you too, baby, now go lay down.

Betty giggled and nodded before walking over to the couch and giving herself a break, while Jughead stood with Alice and talked...but after a minute Amelia ran back down with all of her toys in her backpack.

Alice- Alright, Mimi, are you ready to go?

Amelia- Yep! Where's mommy? I need to say goodbye.

Jughead- She's lying down on the couch, go get her.

The little girl ran to her mother, hugging her and kissing her quickly before leaving with her grandmother. Then Jughead sighed and walked over to Betty.

Jughead- Do you want to go upstairs? I can help you up?

Betty- Yeah, I think the bed is more comfortable than the couch...but nothing is comfortable right now.

Jughead- I know, I'm sorry.

Betty- It's fine. (softly)

He took her hand and helped her stand before they walked up the stairs and got to their bedroom. Immediately as they walked in, Jughead placed his hands on her hips guiding her to the bed, but before she laid down she turned towards him.

The two of them looked at each other for a moment before leaning in and kissing each other lustfully. Then he moved down to her neck, kissing it softly, making her moan quietly. As soon as he heard her soft moans his pants began to tighten.

He pulled her close to him before pulling her shirt over her head revealing her bra and her baby bump. Jughead smiled softly while continuing to kiss down her body. He kissed all the way down her stomach to her waist band before unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them off while kissing down her legs. Then he went to her lips and kissed her hard once again.

She grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up over his head before she let her hands fall to his belt. She unbuckled his belt and pulled it off before unzipping his pants and pulling them all the way off his legs.

Once they were both left in their underwear the two of them laid down on the bed and pulled off the rest of their clothing until they were left completely naked. Jughead was leaning over Betty staring into her eyes before letting himself sink into her slowly.

They started rocking their hips together, creating friction. Betty opened her legs as wide as she could so Jughead could have more access to her, then he began to thrust in and out of her hard, making her moan...but her eyes were shut the whole time.

Jughead- Betts... (groans)

He thrusted moved himself over a bit while continuing to move in and out of her but suddenly she whispered something.

Betty- J-Jug... (whispers)

Jughead- W-What? What is it, Betts? (groans)

Betty- I w-want to stop. (whispers)

As soon as he heard what she had said he stopped moving and looked down at her.

Jughead- Why? What's going on?

Betty- P-Please, I just want to stop. (softly)

He nodded and pulled out of her before throwing on some sweatpants. She got under the covers and laid down, making sure that her whole body was covered...the whole time, her eyes had still been glued shut.

He walked to the other side of her and got under the covers while wrapping his arms around her, but she was clearly pulling away.