009: first day at his house

At night after the party, Jungkook was driving his car while M/n was sitting in the seat beside him

At night after the party, Jungkook was driving his car while M/n was sitting in the seat beside him. The car was so silent. M/N's silent tears were flowing down his cheeks.

Jungkook looks at him and notices it, "M/N, I have work at the office! I am going there after dropping you at my mansion!" M/N nodded slowly and didn't say anything.

It was raining hard. M/N was looking outside the car, Jungkook stopped his car when he reach his mansion's gate, "Alight! Go now!" Jungkook unlocks the car.

"It is raining!" M/N looks at him with a pathetic look. "Run then!" Jungkook clenched his jaw and said in a cold tone.

He suddenly nodded and goes out of the car, Jungkook stayed there as he get inside the house. Jungkook sighed and goes to his office.

M/n knocks on the door and Mrs Jeon comes and opens it, "Oh my dear! You are wet get in!" Mrs Jeon said as she goes inside and take a towel for M/N.

"sit down! Let me dry your hair!" Mrs Jeon make M/N sit down on the chair and dry his hair, "Go and take shower now!"

She smiles as he nodded and goes upstairs to Jungkook's bedroom. since M/N's dress are still inside the car.

He looks around and saw the closet, he opens it and saw Jungkook's house wearings. He looks at them and takes one since he doesn't have anything to wear for now.

After showering, M/N goes downstairs and saw Mrs Jeon waiting for him with a coffee. "drink this dear! By the way, where is Jungkook?!"

He looks at her, "He said he has some working pending at his office and he needs to finish it!" Mrs Jeon chuckles lightly, "Working even on his own wedding day! he is such a hardworking guy!" She tapped on the couch, "Sit M/n!"

"Go to your room when you are sleepy! Don't feel any awkwardness here! This is your house also!" She smiles softly as he nodded and smiles softly. She gets up slowly and goes to her room.

Sometimes later, M/N was laying on the couch while waiting for his husband but slept because of the tiredness.

Jungkook pov

I sighed when I stand in front of the door, my heart was beating fastly, am I going to ruin his life, he also deserves nice life, he also has expectations for his future husband right, Why am I feeling guilty now?

I mentally slapped myself and opens the door and see M/N sleeping, he looks cute when he sleeping, and I felt something different in my heart.

He is wearing my dress, where is his dress? I asked myself and goes near him. I didn't wake him up but carried him, he was mumbling something his tears were flowing down his cheeks.

"No hyung! It's hurt! Hajima!" He asked for my shirt tightly, he is crying while sleeping. I make him lie on the bed and wake him up.

As soon as he opened his eyes he hugs me tightly and was blubbering, the loud and uncontrollable crying sound was full in my room.

I didn't say anything, let him cry! I patted his hair, After some time later, I looks at him, he was sleeping on my chest.

I make him lay on the bed and look at him, I get up and go to the bathroom to take a fresh shower.