016: To his house

"I will come today mom! I miss you too" M/N said as he cuts the call

"I will come today mom! I miss you too" M/N said as he cuts the call. He looks at Jungkook who is sleeping on the bed.

He tapped his shoulders, "Hyung, wake up" He shake him as Jungkook whined. "5 more minutes please" Jungkook turned around.

"Ah, But you said we will go to my house at morning right" M/N's voice become down and saw. He turned around and walks to the door to downstairs.

Jungkook suddenly opened his eyes, "Aish! Did I forget about it?" He mentally slapped himself and ran to downstairs.

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

M/N was while cooking the breakfast for them. He was sobbing so hardly, he become more sensitive and close to M/N. He felt like in this world someone is there for him to protect him, treat him well, he don't care if Jungkook loves him or not, but his soft for him is all for M/N to feel safe around him.

"M/N?" Jungkook calls him from behind, he didn't look at him. He suddenly wiped his tears but still didn't look at him.

Jungkook sighed and goes near him and sit on the kitchen counter. He looks at M/N's face, it is already pouted and he know the cutie infront of him already cried. M/N was fully focused on his cooking.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to forget it" Jungkook, the cold hearted that don't ask forgive to anyone, for the first time he goes down to someone other than his grandmother.

M/N looks at him and Just nodded. "Breakfast is ready hyung!" He said as he turned around. He goes near the dining table and calls their grandmother.

"Get ready after eating breakfast" Jungkook said as he take a bite of his food. M/N nodded and starts eating the food.

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

At Jeo house, M/N get inside the house as Mrs Jeo goes near them, "Omg! My baby I missed you so much" She kisses M/N's forehead. She smiles at Jungkook, Jungkook notice her tears from her eyes.

"Go inside and spend your time with your mom" Jungkook told M/N as he nodded exictedly. Jungkook chuckles and sit on the couch as he saw David coming downstairs. Jungkook glare upwards at him and crossed his arms.

"Oh when you come here Mr Jeon?" David sit on the couch, "Just now Mr David" He said as he take his phone to scroll. "Where is M/N?" David asked while looking around and raised his eye brows.

"With his mom" Jungkook said in not interested tone as David gets up and goes to kitchen. He saw M/N and Mrs Jeo talking while she cooking food. David suddenly fake coughed and looks at M/N. He looks at David and gulped hardly,

"H-Hyung?" M/N looks down suddenly as David grabbed his hands and drag him to the store room. "L-leave my hand hyung, It's h-hurting" M/n whines as he grabbed Davids grabs him hair tightly.

"I missed you bbyboy!" He smelled M/N his neck and face as He grabbed M/N's mouth and hold it, "How's your husband? Is he better than me in bed?" David's grabbing become strong and tight as M/N's tears start's flowing through his cheeks.

"You are always mine bbyboy cause I tasted you first and take your virginity" David suddenly loses his grabs and patted his shoulder when he hear Jungkook's sound. M/N wiped his tears and forced a smile when Jungkook comes to room.

Jungkook grabs M/N's hands and pulls near him, he felt like something happens bad. "Show me your bedroom M/N" Jungkook said as M/n gives him a faint smile and nodded.