Part 22: Their little celebration

M/N looks around the house and sits on the couch, "It's also big! I am like the view outside!" He smiles at Jungkook. Jungkook sits beside him.

"Just celebrate your birthday now M/N!" Jungkook whispers in M/N's ear's softly making M/N's spine shiver because it was damn deep and hot tone. M/N looks at Jungkook and asked, "How?!"

"By giving to what's mine!" Jungkook makes M/N sit on him lap.

M/N looks down and didn't say anything. "Please promise me, you don't leave me after doing it with me!" M/N looks at Jungkook's eyes, he smiles softly and nodded, "Promise babyboy!" His tone was soft and adoring.

Jungkook slowly removes M/N shirt's button slowly while kissing on his neck, M/N moans softly he grabs Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook pinched M/N's nibbles softly making M/N whimper and moans in pleasure.

He felt like heaven when his husband touches him not like earlier when he was used by his step-brother, it was good and pleasure.

M/N runs his fingers through his husband's hair. Jungkook carries M/N to his bedroom while stripping his close one by one on the way to bedroom.

****

M/N wakes up and looks around, no one was there in the bedroom. He tried to get up, but the pain in his back hits him, "Ahm!" he put his hand on his back and whines.

Suddenly Jungkook comes out from the bathroom half naked, "What happened?! Is your body is hurting?!" He comes near you while asking you in a worrying tone.

"No, No! It's just, nothing!" You go near him and hugs him tightly, "I almost thought of you leaving me now! Because I didn't saw you here"

Jungkook understand he is worrying thinking about his past, his trauma. Jungkook kissed his forehead softly and pats his head, "I promised you M/N! I won't leave you!" M/N smiles softly, he could feel his eyes getting teary. As a sensitive person his emotions always get over.

"What you want for breakfast today?! Today breakfast is by me!" Jungkook said while releasing the hug. "And we are going out for a small trip!" Jungkook complete his sentence.

"What about grandma?!" He asked, "She will stay at her first daughter's house!" Jungkook gets up and wear his dress. "I will go and get fresh!" M/N gets up slowly. "Need help?!" He asked as the younger nodded as no.

***

Jungkook set the table as he saw his husband coming downstairs, wearing his hoodie which is kinda long for him. "Breakfast is ready! Come here!" Jungkook calls him as he nodded.

He goes near him and sit on the chair, "Hyung! Can I ask you something?!" Jungkook looks at him and nodded, "What is it?!" He replied.

"Did you had any lover before marrying me?! No need to answer if you don't want to!" M/N said while looking at him plate, "Urmm, M/N-ah I will answer this later but not now!" Jungkook replied softly not wanting to make his lover sad by getting anger or ignoring him.