015: His personal comfort zone

4 months later, Jungkook was working on his laptop at home

4 months later, Jungkook was working on his laptop at home. Jungkook didn't go to the office because of his grandmother. She comes back to his house last night.

"Kook! Can you stop stressing yourself on that laptop and work?" She asked, getting Jungkook attention.

He looks at her and smiles, he closes his laptop and sits beside his grandmother. She looks at him lovingly, "You are always busy these" She slapped his hands, and he chuckles.

"M/N is so loving right?" She looks at him as he nodded, "Yes, he is" He gave her a faint smile and lay on his grandmother's lap.

She patted his hair. Jungkook looks at the time, it is already the time for M/N to come back home from school, he gets up "I will go and pick up your grandson-in-law"

Jungkook smiles at her and takes his car keys, she nodded and he goes out of the house near his car, he starts the car and goes to M/N's school.

When he reached there, he saw some boys bullying M/N, they were taking M/N's bag as He trying to take it from him. Jungkook looks at him and gets out of the car.

Jungkook goes near him and takes M/n's bag from them, the boys gulped hard as he glared at them. "What are you guys doing to him? huh?!"

His sound was scary and deep. They nodded their head as no and ran somewhere. M/n looks at him takes the bag from him, "T-thank you h-hyung"

He said in a low tone as Jungkook nodded, "Let's go" He said as he goes back to his car. M/N followed him and get inside the car. They went back to their house.

M/N smiles at her and hugs her, "I missed you" He said in a cute tone. M/n and Mrs Jeon get along with each other, they are acting like best friends now.

M/N sit beside her and starts talking about his school. Jungkook takes his laptop and goes to his bedroom to continue his work there.

A few minutes later, M/N comes to the room. Jungkook didn't notice him, Jungkook was shirtless while sitting on the bed, M/N looks at him as his face turned tomato red.

He suddenly turned back, "h-hyung wear your shirt please," M/N said as Jungkook looks up, "Oh sorry" M/N suddenly wear his shirt.

"You can turn around," Jungkook said as M/N turned around. M/N's face was still red, Jungkook chuckles but he suddenly changed into a serious expression.

"Hyung can I ask you something?" M/N looks at him as he nodded. "Can you come with me to my house?" M/N looks at him.

He looks at him confusingly, "For what?", "I am missing my mom very much but I am scared to go there alone" His eyes get teary and he starts sobbing.

"Don't cry. I will come with you" Jungkook said as he goes near him. He wiped the younger ones' tears and patted his hair.

M/n suddenly hugged Jungkook tightly making him shocked. He looks down but He was hugging me so tightly. He didn't say anything. M/N feels comfort around M/N.

Jungkook becomes a little soft on him. He always finds time to spend his time with M/N and to help him with his studies. Jungkook told him to become friends.