020: Fight!!!

Suddenly David screamed and M/N looks at the scene shockingly. Jungkook were grabbing his Hair tightly make David scream n pain.

Everyone looks at him shockingly and processing what is happening now, "HOW DARE YOU TO SAY THAT TO MY HUSBAND?!!!" Jungkook shouted and pushed him on the floor.

Gladly there were only some people, one is M/N's mom, David's friends and Jungkook's cousins and his grandmother and Kazuya and his husband Taehyung with their son Leevin.

M/N goes near him and grab his hands, "N-No don't fight!" M/N's said in a begging tone as Jungkook glared at him, "Leave my hand M/N and stand near grandma"

M/N gulped in fear and ran near her. Jungkook punched on his nose make his eyes teary and hissed in pain.

"He is such a slut Mr Jeon!" He whispered in his ears make him more angry and punched his face, "He slept with me, and also slept with Akio"

David smirked and punched on Jungkook's face. Jungkook looks at M/N, he was crying while sitting on the couch and holding his mom's hands.

David's face were full of bruises and Jungkook's lips were bleeding and his left cheeks were bruised.

"Stop it and Leave him Jungkook" One of his cousin come near him and separate them each other. Jungkook kicked David in anger and goes to room. Mrs Jeo help David to get up.

"You will pay for this M/N" He whispered and goes out from the room, everyone left except Mrs Jeon and M/N.

M/N sits on the couch and hugs his grandma and cries hardly, "T-they f-fight b-because of m-m-me! I am s-s-such a bad luck for everyone, I can't be happy!"

M/N cries hardly as Mrs Jeon comfort him with her soft words. Jungkook goes to room and sits on the bed and groans in anger.

After few minutes later, M/N comes to room with first aid kit, his eyes were fluffy and red, Jungkook looks up to him. M/N sit beside him.

"Why did you fight with him? Look your face is full of bruises!" M/N said as his voice cracked a little. Jungkook hugs him, "Sorry for ruining your birthday party and your happiness!"

"And he deserves it! How can he say that about my husband!" Jungkook looks at the crying person over his chest, "B-but i-it's true!" M/N didn't look at Jungkook.

"It was your past! That kind of past is not my business!" Jungkook hugs M/N more tightly and M/N looks up to Jungkook.

"I will apply medicine to your bruises!" M/N take the first aid box and apply on Jungkook's cheeks and lips.