010: Talking about studies

A few minutes later, Jungkook comes out from the bathroom, He looks at M/N who is sleeping on the bed

A few minutes later, Jungkook comes out from the bathroom, He looks at M/N who is sleeping on the bed. He takes his pillow and lay on the couch.

The next day, M/n open his eyes and looks around, he didn't say anyone inside the room. as soon as he turned back and see Jungkook half naked.

His eyes widened when he saw Jungkook. He suddenly close his eyes and lay on the bed again, suddenly Jungkook turned around and chuckles.

"I saw you! Get up and go make me my breakfast!" His sound was more like commands. M/N suddenly gets up and goes near the door.

Jungkook looks at M/N but didn't ask about last night, He wants to know it but he knows it is not the time to ask it.

"W-what do you w-want for breakfast?!" M/N looks at Jungkook as he looks at him, "Sandwich!" Jungkook replied shortly in a cold tone.

"Wait! I have something to tell you! Sit on the couch!" He obeyed Jungkook and sit on the couch and looks at him confusingly

"I want you to call me master when we are alone and Jungkook hyung when we are in public! Understand?!" Jungkook looks at the younger as he notices him gulping and nodded

"Words!!" Jungkook said in a stern voice as M/N nodded quickly, "Y-yes!" M/N looks down and his eyes were teary. He tries to hold it.

"Go now!" Jungkook said as M/N goes out of the room.

*****

Jungkook was sitting at the dining table while talking to his grandmother, his best friend, For him, she is the best in the whole world... She only lived for her grandson.

Their bond is very cute and best. When his parents left him with his grandmother, he was only 6 years old. He was raised by his grandparents. His parents come once a year on his birthday to meet him. He hates his own birthday, he hates everyone except his grandparents and his guitar. He was a sweet guy when he was a teenager. His life changes when he joined college. He starts acting cold all of a sudden to everyone except his friends and his grandparents. His grandpa died when he was in his last year of high school.

Jungkook was talking to her, M/N placed breakfast on the table and stand there

Jungkook was talking to her, M/N placed breakfast on the table and stand there. She looks at him, "sit down dear! eat your breakfast!" she smiles as he looks at him.

He nodded and M/N sit on the chair and smiles. "Did you sleep well dear?!" She asked to M/N as he nodded and smiley.

"When are you going to school again?!" Jungkook looks at M/N as he looks at me, "do you allow me to go?!" He asked in a hopeful tone.

"Of course! Tell me?!" Jungkook nodded, he is not saying it because he liked M/N, he just doesn't want to ruin his future by not sending him to class.

'After two days!" M/N said after thinking a little. Jungkook just nodded and finished eating. M/N was happy cause he can meet his friends and can continue his studies.