019: Surprise Party

M/N get inside the house tiredly and sit on the couch. He looks around and see Jungkook coming near him with a small cake.

M/N looks at him confusingly as Jungkook smiles at him and mouthed, "Happy 20 dear!" M/N got  shocked hearing that.

"How you know about it?" M/N asked him shockingly. "Happy birthday dear" Kazuya's sound comes from the kitchen as M/N was fully shocked.

His eyes get teary and he wiped it with his hoodie hands, "Go to room and change your dress" Jungkook said sweetly and he nodded.

M/N goes to bedroom and he saw a new clothes on the bed with a small letter, "Wear this and come downstairs M/N" He reads it and look at the dress.

He takes it and goes to bathroom. After few minutes later, Jungkook comes to room, "M/N?" He called out as he comes out from the closet wearing the clothes.

"Wow! You look pretty handsome.......Both in one person" Jungkook smiles shyly as M/N blushed hardly.

"L-let's go downstairs" M/N said as he goes downstairs, He saw David and his friends and his mom were waiting for him.

M/N looks back at Jungkook as Jungkook nodded and hold his hands, When he come downstairs everyone starts wishing him.

He never got this much wishes and gifts after his parents died, All he get wish is from his mom. He goes near Jungkook, "thank you so much for this" His eyes were teary.

Jungkook's lips formed a satisfied smiles and patted his head. David calls M/N and he goes near him, "Happy birthday little bro" He hold his hands.

He felt bad in that touching, He tries to remove the grip from his hands but it become tightly. "Don't you remember me M/N?" the person next to him asked.

M/N starts panting heavily and looks around from Jungkook but didn't saw him."I want to taste you again! I am missing your hole of yours" He said while biting his bottom lips sedutive.

"Stop it Akio" David looks at him and pulled M/N more closer to him and said in low tone, "Let's taste him together in other day when his husband is not here"

M/N were so scared and looks down while the tears were flowing through his cheeks thoroughly. He didn't make any voice for not to make any issue because of him but....