003: meeting each other

His Purchased husband part 3

Jane: So welcome to my cafe M/N and Thank you for accepting my request!

Jane looks at M/N and smiles softly as M/N chuckles and gives the empty glass to Jake

M/N: To be honest I was looking for a Part-time Job Jane! By the way, how did you both manage this cafe alone?!

M/N looks around the cafe and looks at the twins as they chuckle

Jake: Haha we don't know that's why we called you to be our work partner!

M/N smiles and  gets up,

M/N: let's work together then!

Some hours later, in the evening M/N removes his apron and gloves and looks at the time it's already 6:00 pm

M/N: I am leaving then!

M/N stretched his hands and legs as Jake comes near him with coffee

Jake: Drink this while going! It's cold coffee!

Jane smiles as M/N nodded and take it from him and wear his Jacket. M/N leaves the cafe and looks around it's already getting dark.

He looks around the road and sky. The busy road with cars and buses and people. The sight in front of him was so beautiful for him.

He rarely gets out of the house and he walks slowly forward he doesn't want to go home or to hell to be honest where 1 angel and 2 devils live.

He always thinks about why did they adopt him when they don't want to love him, maybe for popularity and also to show how kind Jeo's family is.

He sighed and stop walking when he reached the bus stop. He takes out his phone and scrolls it until the bus comes. Some minutes later, he goes back home when his bus came.

 Some minutes later, he goes back home when his bus came

Jungkook was still working at the office. He looks around the office, his office was empty with no co-workers. He was totally stressed because of his new collab with a company.

Jungkook looks at the laptop and continues working. He takes out the medicine from the drawer for his headache and eats it.

To be honest he wants to be a painter and an Idol but because of his mom, he became a Ceo of Jeon company now.

He makes the Jeon company into the top 1 company alone and because of his hardwork. He sighed and close his laptop.

He wears his coat and goes back to his house. He opened the house with his spare key. As he opened the door he saw his grandma waiting for him.

Jungkook: ah! how many times have I told you not to wait for me?!

Jungkook groans loudly and sits beside her. She chuckles and looks at him.

Mrs Jeon: I can't sleep when you are out Kook!

She yawned and he nodded, he gets up and gets her up

Jungkook: Go and sleep grandma!

He kisses her cheeks quickly and goes to the bedroom. He removes his coat and sits on the bed, he looks at his favourite photo on the wall.

Jungkook when he was in high school playing the guitar.

He gets up and goes to the bathroom to get fresh after a long day

He gets up and goes to the bathroom to get fresh after a long day. He was thinking about his mother's words, it was about his marriage.

He has to find a bf/gf soon or she will arrange him a bride/groom for him. He groans loudly while thinking about the stress he is having now

***********

M/N get inside the house and see David standing in front of the door while folding his hands, M/N gulp hard and get inside the house without saying anything

David: Where the fvck you were?!

His sound was mad and loud as M/N stopped where he was standing to look at David.

David: Did you see the time M/N!?

He nodded slowly as David pinned M/N to the wall and M/N gulp more hardly

M/N: I was at the cafe with my friend for work!

He said slowly and looks down as David grab his shirt collar and looks at him

David: Did I give you permission for it Mr Jeo M/N?!

He nodded his head no. When David was scolding M/N his mom and calm David down.

*****Time skip*****

2 months later, M/N get inside the cafe hurriedly and looks at the twins and chuckles awkwardly.

M/N: Sorry sorry! I am a little late!

He said as he removes his coat and wear his apron and goes near Jane. He turns around to the door after hearing the sound of it opening.

He saw Jungkook and his friend Kira getting inside the cafe, for some moment Jungkook's eyes were hooked on M/N's eyes.

M/N were looking at Jungkook as Jake told him to take orders from them.