Part 23 : Trip to Paris

AT PARIS

AT PARIS

M/N WERE LOOKING AROUND while walking with his husband through the Paris streets, "Everything is so beautiful!!" M/N said in an excited tone. Jungkook chuckles and nodded.

"Especially with you!" Jungkook added as M/N hardly blushed, "Hyung stop!!" He punched him playfully as Jungkook laughed. "You are always shy!"

Jungkook's side hugs him as he hides his face on his shoulder. "Let's go somewhere to eat! I am hungry" Jungkook said as M/N nodded.

They both entered a restaurant, "Let's sit there! We can see the outside view also" M/N point at the table near the window. Jungkook nodded allowing his little husband to do whatever he wants.

He is happy because he is not like his ex-boyfriend he is totally different from him, M/N don't like wasting money on useless things, he is very adjustable and kind and sweet, he can't hate anyone...

"M/N-ah! You changed me, I was a devil before meeting you!" Jungkook looks at M/N, "Every Devil once was an angel Hyung! Some things changing them into a devil" M/N said in a soft tone.

Jungkook nodded and smiles slightly, "Sir! Your order please" Jungkook looks up hearing a familiar voice, his heartbeat stopped a minute seeing the person in front of him.

ASHER KANG

"O-Oh, M/N what you want to eat?!" He asked his husband, He nodded and order his food and Jungkook orders too. Jungkook couldn't believe that he is meeting him again after years.

His heart were beating faster not because he still likes him but because of hate. He takes a long breath and exhales it, "Hyung?! Are you okay?" M/N asked him...

His tone was kind of worried...

"Yes! I am" Jungkook tried to smile. "Hyung, I love you" M/N said all of a sudden. Jungkook looks at him, "Why all of a sudden?!" He asked. "Just remember it when you feel like you are alone, no one is loving you and stressed! I am not going to leave you" M/N chuckles, Jungkook can see him blushing.

After eating their dinner, they both went to their hotel room... "Today was so awesome" M/N said while laying on the bed, He didn't hear any response from his husband.

"Hyung?!" He called loudly, "h-huh?! What M/N?" Jungkook asked him. "What happened to you?! I have been noticing you since we were inside the restaurant" He goes near him.

"Nothing! It's just nothing! I just zoned out" Jungkook chuckles and sits on the bed, He pulled his lover on his lap....