Part 31: Leaving and finding him

1 month later, their relationship again became silent

1 month later, their relationship again became silent. M/N became silent as Jungkook tried to keep talking to him to keep him cheer up but no use.

The doctor told him to make him talk and busy him with some work, so Jungkook bought him some puzzles, painting books, chess and carroms. Jungkook comes before 8 pm and spends two hours with him while playing chess or carroms.

His friends come to his house to spend time with him.

"M/N-ah, I made breakfast for you! Eat your food and medicine" Jungkook told him and kiss his forehead softly. M/N nodded and lay on the bed again.

Jungkook went to the office. After sometimes later, he went downstairs and eat his breakfast and the medicines that Jungkook put on the table, he go to live himself and take a puzzle.

M/N's mind suddenly becomes blank. Tears start flowing down his cheeks. "You are useless M/N!" "Just making your husband hard" "You are doing nothing just wasting his time and money" "You are worthless to him"

The words keep coming through his mind as M/N cries hard again, "N-No" he cries hard again.

M/N gets up and wipes his tears, he went to his bedroom. He takes his bag out and packs his bag and writes the letter and put it on the table. He takes their wedding photo but put his wedding ring on the letter.

Time skip, Jungkook comes back home with their lunch, and he gets inside the house. He didn't see M/N around there, he called his name but no answer.

He ran to the bed and looks around and goes to the bathroom, didn't see him. Jungkook then noticed the letter and ring on the table. He takes that letter,

Dear hyung,

I am leaving from here hyung. I don't want to be a burden to you anymore and don't want to live again. Please find a new person and live your life happily. With me you are always scared and sad, I can't take that, you are always worried about me and not happy with me. Please don't search for me. I will always love you.

By Jeo M/N

Jungkook gulped and called Kazuya and told him everything.

Jungkook, Kazuya and Taehyung start searching for him, they search the whole city that night but didn't find him. "Let's go to his parent's grave," Taehyung said as Jungkook nodded.

They went there and Jungkook goes inside and saw M/N sleeping near his parent's grave.

Jungkook ran near him and woke him up, "M/N!!" Jungkook shakes him as M/N opened his eyes, he gasped when he saw Jungkook. Jungkook hugs him tightly. M/N could feel his tears through his shirt.

"W-why M/N?!" He asked but he didn't respond to him, just stayed quiet. "Do you think that I will be happy with another person?! How can you think that you are a burden to me huh?! How!!?"

"Y-You are not h-happy with me" M/N looks down, "Really M/N?! You told you that?! I am only happy when I am with you!!" Jungkook said while kissing all over his face. "I promised your parents here that I will protect you, love you and take care of you no matter what!" Jungkook points at the graves.

"I want to marry you in a proper way hyung! Like both of us happily not forcefully" M/N said while Jungkook looks at him.