Cooking

tw: none

requested: no

~~

"I thought you said you could cook Wil!" Niki stared in disbelief at the disaster in her kitchen.

"I can!"

"Do you call this cooking?"

Wilbur looked around the room. "Well, no, but this isn't my kitchen! I didn't know how anything worked!"

"That's bullshit."

"No it's not!"

Niki shook her head. "If you say so."

"Look, next time you come to my house, I'll cook you something to prove it."

"Fine. But that doesn't solve our current problem! The rest of our friends will be here in," She looked over at the clock, "an hour! And we have no food, and a messy kitchen!"

"Ok, we'll clean up, and then I'll help you make the food. How does that sound?"

Niki nodded and looked in the pantry. "Wil, you used almost all the things I got from the store for today!"

Wilbur smiled sheepishly and pulled out his phone. "I'll ask Techno to pick up some stuff and head over early, what do we need?"

They sent Wilbur's brother the list and got to work.

"How did you manage to get eggs on the ceiling?!"

Twenty minutes later Techno arrived with the groceries just as Niki and Wilbur had finished cleaning the kitchen up.

"Thanks Technoblade! Can your brother cook? He made a mess of my kitchen." Niki said after they had gotten all the groceries in.

"Mm, he can make some stuff. But I wouldn't say he's an expert..."

"Hey!"

"Well It's the truth."

Niki giggled and left the brothers to their arguing, grabbing the stuff she needed for making dinner. Their friends were coming over for a movie night, and it was Niki's turn to host it at her house. She was planning on them watching Your Name and maybe Spirited Away if they had time for a second one.

Everyone stared arriving and they ate dinner, laughing over the story of Wilbur's disaster. 

"Remind me to never let him cook at my house." Fundy said, Wilbur blushing slightly and rolling his eyes. "Well, remind me to never play chess with Fundy again." Fundy laughed and they finished dinner.

Grabbing some snacks for later, they headed to the den to watch the movies and play some board games.

A/N 350 words. sorry for the short one, it was based off of something i wrote for my english class today. anyway, everyone have a good day/night! if anyone has ideas for better titles comment then here and i'll consider them, bc i dont like the ones i have rn. you can send me requests too :)