period

piece of shit number two

trigger warnings: periods i guess

Tommy is trans (ftm) he/him, and Techno is gender-fluid he/she/they

~~~

Tommy was awake. He didn't really know why, he just was.

He was actually really tired, but he couldn't fall asleep for some reason. his brain just kept turning and he had a restless feeling. He wanted to sleep so badly but he unexplainably felt like he needed to be doing something.

Tommy sat up and thought maybe he would watch a youtube video; then he might be able to sleep.

But when he stoop up he knew.

Dread splashed over him and drenched him in anxiety. He slipped to the bathroom and grabbed a pad from the cabinet, putting it on with a sigh.

Why him? Why now? He hated that he was born with a fucking uterus, it was so inconvenient. Well this explained the body aches earlier that day and the sleepless night. Tears pricked in his eyes as he headed back to his bedroom. Tommy glanced over to Techno's door. His light was off, but there was still a chance they were awake...

Tommy tiptoed across the hall and slipped through the door, closing it softly behind him. "Tech?"

Techno grumbled, her head under her pillow.

Tommy crouched beside their bed and poked him. "Techno? Are you awake?"

He turned and glared at tommy from under the pillow. "Unfortunately."

Tommy blinked.

Techno blinked.

They smiled softly at him and moved over, inviting Tommy into bed. "That time?"

Tommy nodded and crawled in, snuggling under the blanket. He sniffed and wiped his eyes.

"Yeah, me too bud. Any pain? I have a heating pad if you want it."

He shook his head and his eyes drifted close, feeling comforted by Techno's presence.

"Techno?"

"hm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too Tommy."

~~~

^^ name the squiggles!

(288 words; sorry it's short)

lmk if anyone would be interested in reading more stuff like this!! pls gimme requests :)

have a wonderful day and remember you are valid <33