Ocean Blue Eyes

The brilliant moon shined overhead.The night sky full of life;stars twinkled all around.The park was still and eerily quiet. Why was I at the park so late at night? This is the norm for me now. I escape from the arguing,yelling, and fighting at home to the peaceful quietness of the park. My parents' relationship hangs from a thread at this point and I can't seem to know how all this sudden dislike for each other happened. I think it'd be better if they just got divorced....well maybe not good for Tommy, my younger brother,but for me. I sit on the swings and slowly push myself back and forth. I stare blankly at the sand below my feet. The trees dance to the wind in the distance. I close my eyes and take it all in before I take my march back home.

The small tan tinted house stood in front of me.The lights inside were all out, I knew everyone was probably sleeping by now and my dad had probably left to sleep at a motel for the night. I looked at the long driveway. Yup,I was right the only car in the driveway was my mother's silver Impala. Plus of course my white Toyota Camry. We weren't wealthy, therefore our cars weren't the best. I walked up the stairs leading to the front door and then dragged myself up the stairs to my bedroom. I fell on my bed and instantly fell into a deep sleep.

The alarm blared through my room. I struggled to get up. It was Monday morning, which meant time to go to the worst place on Earth, ValleyHill High. I got ready quickly. I put on leggings,an oversized sweater,and a pair of black sandals. Then I grabbed my bag and stormed down the stairs. Tommy was already seated at the table eating waffles. I poured myself cereal and milk and ate quickly. I was running a little late already. "Tommy let's go. We're going to be late."
"Im going,im going."
I grabbed my keys and started walking towards the door,Tommy followed. The bright sun blinded me as I walked out I quickly jumped in the drivers seat of my white Camry .
" Tommy, seatbelt."
"Why do I always have to wear it. All of my friends say seat belts are for losers. "
" Well it's better to be a safe loser than a reckless dead boy."
He stayed quiet then put his seatbelt on.
" That's what i thought. "
I dropped Tommy off at the small middle school and headed to school. On the way there I couldn't help but notice an attention grabbing, red Lamborghini following me. I parked in the packed student parking lot and so did the mysterious driver. I thought for sure this person was going to step out of the car and come complain to me about something. The wealthy owner of the car stepped out, I peered at him through my side-view mirror. His gorgeous body stood next to the mystical car. His hair was brown and it was tousled around. Messy but a totally perfect look for him. His white shirt tightened his upper half and defined his muscles. He looked like a god. I snapped myself to reality. Why am I
dreaming. A guy like him won't ever talk to a wallflower like me. I took a deep breath and got out of my inferior looking car.

I strutted to the school and not once did I look back at the mysteriously handsome guy. I arrived at my locker where my best friend, May Thompson was waiting for me. May had beautiful,syrupy, light brown eyes and long, silky blonde hair. She was one of those girls that attracted herds of guys. She was outgoing and she played volleyball. I on the other hand, was more reserved and quiet. I had hazel eyes and basic brown hair. I didn't play any sports because I didn't have time. I worked after school and would go home, babysit Tommy and do homework. No time for sports or fun in my schedule. May was wealthy, she didn't have to work her parents provided her with everything. She was also spoiled because she was the only child.
" Ash,have you seen Claire?", asked May.
"Uhhh honestly I haven't even talked to her in days.."
"GIRLS! Long time no see!" A curly black haired, sapphire blue eyed Claire approached us. She hugged us, and I inhaled her fragrance of flowers. She seemed abnormally happy, that was not like her. She began to run her mouth about her family trip to Cabo where she met this "dreamy prince" and she described all the fun she had. Suddenly Claire and May stopped talking and glared at me wide eyed like Dolls. I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Are you guys okay, you look like you saw a ghost."
Claire discreetly gestured for me to look back. I whirled around and saw a pair of beautiful ocean, blue eyes staring back at me.