Part 10

Rm: "Oh"

I chatted with her, I got to know she is safe and there friends also. I saw my phone's battery is low, I told her to ask Jisoo, how is she, I can't ask because my phone will switched off any minute and after asking, inform us on Jin's phone number. After sometime RING! From Jin's phone. It's Yn, she informed us about Jisoo. Thank God she and her friends also safe. Yn inform us that Jisoo is going where Yn is and at night. I am worried for her, if something happened to them when she and her friends will go to yn. I discussed with my friends how to go there and when ...
After discussing,

Me/Jin/Rm: "We are ready to execute our plan"

( Think only RM, Jin and Suga doing)

Rm: "First of all we have to cut electricity off, so that zombie can't see us and it will be easy to go there

Rm: "First of all we have to cut electricity off, so that zombie can't see us and it will be easy to go there."
Jin: "It will be difficult. How we will go there?"
Rm: "It is just downstairs from where we are."
Jin: "Oh! So how are we going, there are many zombies outside? "
Me: " I have an idea "
They: "What idea"
Me:" We can go down by the help of rope from windows."
They: "Yeah"
Rm: "First we have to find rope. Let's search "

We nodded and started searching for rope. We check at the back in lockers, we also searched in all student's bag and everywhere but no we don't get it. We sighed sadly. I went towards window and saw water pipe, going down and up. We can use it to go there.
I told them they like my idea's.
Suga: " Me and RM will go there and cut off electricity. Jin Hyung you stay here only."
Jin: " Ok, Do it safely. If you need any help just tell me. Fighting!"
Rm/Me: "Ok, you also. We will come fast. Fighting!"

I opened the window and hold the pipe, and slowly sliding down. Rm also did the same. Jin Hyung is looking at us from window, in concerned way. We reached our destiny, I peeked inside.
Thank God, all clear no zombies. I thumbs up to Jin, he little relief. I try to open the window but it's not opening.

Me: "It's not opening. I think it's lock from inside."
Rm: "Let's break it."
Me: "Ok! You're good in that."
Rm: "Yeah it's my favourite thing."
He smiled 😁.
😑 He search something in his pocket and take out something.