Part 44

We finished snacks. Everyone was chit chatting. Children were sitting together and elder one was sitting together and deciding about marriage things.

After 30 mins later one maid came and said u
Maid: " Madam dinner is ready."
Jk's mom: " Ok we are coming."
Maid: " Ok madam."
Jk's: " Everyone let's go dinner is ready....Where is Jungkook and YN?"
She asked children
Rose: "Yn said that she is going washroom but I don't know what took her so long."
She said in joking tone.
Mom: " Today's child can't wait. "  with done face😑

Mom: " Ok go and call them and tell do it after eating dinner😂."
ROSE: " Ok mom😂"

YN POV 40 min before

I was sitting and talking to Rose unnie.  Beside me Jungkook was sitting. He was holding my hands. But I ignored him and continue to talk with unnie. Jungkook wanted to spend time and he told me to come in his room but denied his proposal. I was ignoring him and I know he was pissed off. But found it cute.

I stood up and went to washroom after telling unnie. He also followed me. He was waiting outside of the washroom for me. When I went out of the washroom, he pin me on the wall and  immediately kissed me, I kissed him back. I broke the kiss.
Yn: " Ochh.. Kookie what are doing?"
Jungkook: " Kissing my wife."
Yn: " But we are not married yet."
Jungkook: " So what... you're my Fiance. I can kiss you whenever I want."
Yn: " But someone would see us."
Jungkook: " Ok then lets go to my room. Sorry our room my queen."
Yn: " But.."
Jungkook: " No but"
Yn : " Ok let go my kin--"
He didn't even let me complete my sentence. He pick me up in his shoulder and took me to his room.

Time skip to yn pov

Today is my big day. Today I and Jungkook are getting married. How fast time spend right.

Mom: " Wow Yn you're looking so beautiful my daughter

Mom: " Wow Yn you're looking so beautiful my daughter. "
Yn: " Thanks mom... mom I am little nervous. "
Mom: " I can understand... Every girl has go through this beautiful day. I was also nervous when I was getting married to your dad. Don't worry everything will be fine. I with you. And Jungkook will be a great husband and father."

I smile and mom smile back. Now I feeling less nervous. 

Now I with my dad. He is holding my hand. We are standing infront of the closed door. I let out my sigh. The door open. We started to walk towards aisle. I was looking down.
I gather all my strength and look infront of me. Wow he was looking damm so handsome.