Part 26

Author pov

Now Jungkook was explaining his idea with them. They were not fully agreed because it has risk of losing more people but they have no other option. And their brain is also not working in this situation.
They only have 9 hours left to go out from here or else they will die here.
They are hoping that scientist will make vaccine of this virus. But it is not possible to make it in few days. Because it took so many years to make virus's vaccination.

Jk: " So who is going to do that."
Yn: " Is it important to do that, it is very risky."
Jk: " Yes it is, how can she harm you and V. I am not going leave her, after doing bad things with others."
Jin: "Yeah what she did was wrong but we should not do this."
Jk: " If you don't want to do then I will go. And you what to do right."
Yn: "No wait I will go ."
Everyone: " No you will not go I will go."
DK: " No I will go, I am fast runner."
Suga: " But it's not about fast runner, if zombies attack you, you can't be able to run."
DK: " Don't worry Hyung I will do it. "
Suga: " But---"
Scoups: " Then I will go with him. He is my buddy how can I left him alone."
Jk: "No I will go with him because it was my plan so--"
Scoups: "No now it's final, me and DK will go."

Everyone nodded but they were not fully agreed. Everyone were praying that they both come inside the bus safely.
They both silently open the door and peeked, there were no zombies in their way. They both hold their sticks. They both were wearing sello tape on their whole body leaving face area as a protection.
Now they were ready to go out. They both look back to them.
Everyone: " Fighting!"
Both: " Fighting!"
Said and smile

They both step out. And as a plan they went towards that bus which was locked from inside.
Scoups: " I know Ryu Jin it's you inside and you can hear me. "
DK: "Whatever you had was bad. How could you can do that."
Scoups: " Firstly bullying, 2nd blackmailing and 3rd you push YN and left her to die--"
Ryujin open the window and said
Ryujin:" Yes I did that, because of her Jungkook hates me, she is good in everything, she rank 1st every year and I 2nd rank because of her, my father always beat me. But look at her she is safe. I will take my revenge from her, now what you will do? You can't do anything. You know about 4th?
DK: "No "
Ryujin:" I will kill you both without touching. You want to see?"
DK: " Yes"
Ryujin: " You will regret and then don't tell I didn't warn you."
Scoups: " You also don't regret it later and abuse us for doing this."
She was confuse but her EGO was so big that she don't want to lose in any game or in real life by cheating or doing bad.

To be continue...

Happy New Year Everyone and k-pop idols and actors actresses 🤗 May this New Year brings you happiness, peace and prosperity. And good health etc.

 And good health etc