Part 21

V: " She only said it's okay. And left from that place leaving them, they sigh in relief. When school was over they were going their home together. Then Ryu Jin stopped them and said them to come at corner. And started bullying them from that day, without any reason. And she even asked money from them everyday. If they not gave her money she beat them. They tried to complain about her to the principal. But Principal didn't listen to them, he thought they are lying because they don't have any proof.
But when she got to know about this, then she made a video of them forcefully in n*ked, to blackmail them.

Yn: " What, how could she do something like this. I am going to kill her."

She was going towards her but JK stopped her by holding her right arm.

Jk: "Stop, I know how you are feeling right now. We are not going to leave her, we will punish her but not in that way."
Yn: "But when?"
Jk: " When God wants."
Yn: "Ok what happened next."
V: " First we don't believed them. But we try to keep our eye on Ryujin. We secretly check her phone and yeah she has their n*ked videos. We deleted the video and that type of photos or videos, so that she can't blackmail them.
When we checked her gallery there were many more videos of students, from that she can blackmail them.  She is devil.
But when we decided to something to help them, then zombie apocalypse happened."

Suga: " Listen everyone we should try to get out today only. Look there is bus outside, we have to reach there without losing anyone."

Rm: " So here is the plan

Rm: " So here is the plan....."
Everyone: " We can do this. Fighting!."

Jin took rope, and tied the one end of it, with window grill. Then tied rope in every 1 feet and throw outside the window. It was 2 feet away from the ground.

In which class they were staying were in back of the school. So there was not many zombies.

Rm: "Ok! Let's go. And one more thing we can't make any noise. If we made any noise then our game is over, so try to avoid it."

They agree to it. But some not agree with in or should I say someone wants to get rid of someone.

First one was Scoups, who was going down. He stand on window and kept his right foot on tied rope, then left....
He was in half way, then next was Jin.

He also did the same. Now, Scoups was on the ground and Jin was on half.  Then Jisso was next she also did the same, then V. Then Jennie, then Jhope, then Ryujin, then Jungkook, then Yn.  Then Jimin and then IU, then Rose and then Dk and RM. And lastly Suga.
Jhope, Jin, Jimin and DK was little afraid but they didn't shouted.
They started to move towards bus. There were zombies little far from bus. If they make any mistake, they'll lose someone.
Yn leg were paining so she was last. Jk was with her but she told not to worry about her and said you go and she gave him her promise so he has to.
And there's the hardest part came, there was some zombies near bus. If they get into the bus they will be safe.

Ryujin put her foot infront of Yn so that she will fall.
And her plan successful she fall and because of sudden pain, she moan.
Yn: "Ahhh"

But quickly cover it when she realise. It attract attention of everyone and zombies also.

V and Jk seen Ryujin putting her foot infront of Yn but before he could do anything she fall and shouted.

To be continue....

Please vote and comment your favourite part.
I purple 💜 you. Have a great day 🥰.

 Have a great day 🥰

She is so gorgeous right

She is so gorgeous right. Her songs/ voice and dance really amaze me not only her all the members.
Comment your favourite k-pop idols.