Part 24

Author pov

V went towards JK and hugged him.

V: " Sorry, I knew what you were going to do. How can I let my buddy, my child became zombie infront of my eyes. I have promised you and Jimin that I will always protect you and Jimin even it takes my life."
Jk: " We were just messing with you that time, why did you took seriously."
V: " Ok Jk tell me truth, if you were in my place will you let me became zombie."

Without even thinking he said.

Jk: " NO I would have done same."
V: " That's why I also did the same."
Jk: " You're very bad friend. I hate you."
V: " I love you too."

It made Jk laugh a lit bit while crying.

V pov

V pov

I saw his Jin Hyung is crying mess and RM Hyung is comforting him. I went towards them and hug both of them. After few minutes I break the hug.

V: " Hyung please don't cry... Hyung did I do wrong?"
Jin: " No you did right. It's my happy and sad tears. I am feeling proud that I raised you very well. And sad because I will not be able to see you again."
V: " I promised you Hyung, I will come back to you."
V: " Rm Hyung please take care of yourself and Jin Hyung also."
Rm: " Yes I will. And you have to promised me that you will come back to us."
V: "I promised"

Then I went towards Jimin and hug him and comfort him. Then Yn. She was controlling her tears but when I hug her, she break down into tears. After comforting her, I break the hug.

V: " Don't cry my monkey, you're strong girl right."
Yn: " It's my fault because of me you will become zombie. It's my fault. Why you and Jk came you both should have left me to die why---"

She said while crying. She was thinking it's because of her. She is so innocent. I wiped her tears with my fingers. Then I cupped her small face with my long, big hand.

V: " It was not your fault berry. It was that bit*h's fault. Please never say it was your fault. You can never make any mistake."
Yn: " But--
V: " No but it was not your fault get it.....I don't want to tell that now and not like this but berry Jk love you very much. I know he use to bully you first. But believe me he  didn't do intentionally. He doesn't think what he is doing he just do it without thinking. Think about what I said."
Yn:" Ok"