Part 16

Author pov

They all do their work.( You know what)

YN: "Now, What we will do?"

They don't know what to do next. But they know that they have get away from school and this area fast.

RM: " Let's try to escape from here as far as we could without getting harm. If we saw many zombies we will hide."

They nodded.
Everyone: "Fighting "

They started running in the hallway.

Suddenly many zombies came infront of them, they stopped

Suddenly many zombies came infront of them, they stopped. YN open the door which was next to her, so that all can go inside and hide but their were too much zombies. She closed the door they all notice then V hold YN hand and started running in opposite directions. They all also and zombies were following them.

Then they saw drama room. They opened the door and enter, there was no zombies because it was locked from outside. When Jk was about to close the door, one zombie was stopping him to not to close it. He was trying his best, all were helping him but more zombies came and trying to attack us. One zombie was about to bite JK's right wrist, YN saw it. She hold her stick tightly and hitted his head, hardly that he left the door and felt on the floor. V close the door.

She hold JK's right hand and started checking. She looked up at him and asked

YN: " Are you alright?Did I hurt you with the stick?"
Jk: " Yes I am alright. All thanks to you."

They both were staring each other, forgetting about everything. Holding each others hand. All were watching them. They were happy to see them together except one person, V. He was jealous. He love both, he doesn't want to spoil his friendship with him. He got know about Jk. Jk told him after the Lisa's incident.

Flash back

After the Lisa's incident happened, they all were sitting. YN and Jennie were sitting together, talking and remembering about Lisa. V was sitting beside the window and looking outside then JK goes towards him and sat beside him.

And others were with Scoups and talking with him because he was crying.

V and Jk were sitting silently. After few seconds JK break the silence.

Jk: What happened why are you sitting silently?.... Don't tell me, you also have crush on Lisa?
V: WHAT NO!
JK: Chill I was just joking... I want to say something.
V: What, What happened.....Tell...
Jk: Ummm.....
V: Are you going to propose me.
Jk: WHAT NO. I would think if you were girl.
V: But I will reject you.
Jk: But why? I am not handsome, cute, strong. 🥺
V: Yes Yes you are, more handsome than Jin.
Jk: I know. I am international playboy. And I am WWH not Jin Hyung.
Jin: Did you said something? 😕
Jk: I was telling him that you are so handsome 😅
Jin: Ok
V: Thank God he didn't heard us or else we have to listen his rap and I m not in mood.
Jk: Yes you right.
V: So what were you going say?

Jk: Umm... I love YN.

V's heart ache after listening that. He didn't said anything.

Jk: V what happened?
V: Congrats, After rejecting so many girls finally you got someone. I thought You will die alone.

To be continue....