Part 22

Zombies started going towards yn. But they were little far.
Jk and V said everyone to go inside the bus.
Jk: " You all go inside the bus, I will save her and bring her back to you."
Suga: " No, I will go--"
Jk: "You have to stay here for the sake of Yn."
V: " But I will go with you."
Jk: " But--"
V: "No but. Hurry up, they are coming."

V pov

I will save her no matter what even by losing my life. And I will not going to spare Ryujin after doing this.

Yn pov

I was trying to get up but it was of no use. I get hurt in same leg again that's why it's hurting more like hell. I looked at the back and saw zombies are coming. Then I heard footsteps from the front. I moved my head to look front, I saw Jk and V is running towards me. Why they are coming, they will get into trouble.

Yn: " YEAHHH you both why are come, go back inside the bus please"
V: " No I can't leave my monkey here."
He said will fighting with zombies. Zombies was not much.
Jk laugh.
Jk: "What who is your monkey 😂"
V: "yn"
Yn: " Yeaah I am not monkey you alien"
Jk: " I agree with you yn, he is alien. He always do wierd stuff like alien."
V: " I don't to wierd stuff, it's call genius.... You know Jungkook when we first met each other I used to call her monkey and she call me alien. First we were like enemy but after some months we became good friends like soulmates. I miss that time."
Yn: "Yes I also, I wish we can go back to that time.
I got emotional
V: " Look how easily she got emotional"
Yn: " No I am not, I am strong girl."
V: "Liar "

They were talking and fighting at the same time. They were fighting like they are in game or they are pro in this.

Yn: " Jk look at your right..... V at your back."

Think they are fighting on ground.

I was happy that they came here to save me. I was in my thoughts then I saw one zombie is about to bite Jk. I am trying hard to get up but of no use. And in next second I saw that zombie is lying on ground, I look up and Suga oppa and others are standing beside me.
Jk: "Why are you all here. I told you to stay inside the bus."
Suga: " You're standing here and talking safely because me. If would not came in time you would have became zombie. You should thank me but look you are shouting."
He said while rapping like Jin oppa.
Jimin: "Hyung why are you saying like Jin Hyung?"
Jin: "YEAHHH what do you mean. I look handsome in rapping not like him."
V: "YEAHHH you all stop talking and come here and help me."
They started fighting, protecting me from all side. I feel very lucky to have them in my life.

Like this

To be continue...