Part 36

They doesn't want to but they have to because they haven't took rest in few days.

Time skip to evening

Jin and Rm was not be able to sleep. They were trying to sleep from past 3 hour but no use, so they decided to sit in the living room. They were worry about their brother V and of course Lisa. They both don't know Lisa well, they meet few days ago but they felt like their sister, not blood related but heart related. They both were talking to themselves.

On other hand
Suga was also not able to sleep. After Jin went downstairs. He was trying to make call to their parents to know the news, if they made virus's antidote or not. He wanted to know what is happening outside but of no use because network and electricity was off on their area.

No was able to sleep so they all were in living room sitting on sofas.

Then they heard helicopter sound.  They were shocked, they knew why helicopters came. Then they someone was speaking on military microphone.

Man: " Hello, anyone who in human and hiding themselves, so please go to safe place or underground.  Because we are going to bomb blast in school and factory.  We are repeating once again. Those........"

Jisoo: " What the f*ck. They are going to bomb blast.  Now what we will do? How can they be so cruel."
Jimin: " V... Lisa...Suga hyung so something.  Call your parents. "
Suga: " I was trying from 3 hour but of no use because network server is down."
Scoups: " Now we can only do is praying to God."

After few minutes later they heard all helicopters are going back without bomb blasting. They were confused.  Many questions was arriving on their mind.

On the other side 5 minutes before

Pilots were ready to throw bombs on factory and school. But before they could throw, they got command from their chief, to stop their work and come back. Without wasting any time they follow their order and went back.

After 1 hour
Jimin checked his phone. AND NETWORK SERVER IS NOW ON.
Jimin: " Check your phone network server is now on."
They checked and YES it was on.
Without wasting any time Suga dialled his father's number but his phone was switched off because he doesn't get time to charge his phone. So he ( Suga) decided to call his mom. After few seconds she picked his son's call.
Before Suga could ask question his mother bombarded with many questions.
Mom: " How are you? Are you fine, and safe? Where are you? Where is your sisters? They are safe right? Your friends? All are fine right? Did you get hurt? Tell me? Why are you not speaking? "
He was so done with his mother.

Mom: " How are you? Are you fine, and safe? Where are you? Where is your sisters? They are safe right? Your friends? All are fine right? Did you get hurt? Tell me? Why are you not speaking? "He was so done with his mother

Suga: " How could I be able to speak if you not give chance to let me answer your question. "
Mom: " Sorry son. Spe--"
She didn't able to complete her sentence because......

To be continued......