Part 12

Suga Pov

We stopped, and saw zombies are on the floor lifelessly.

Jin: "Who can else beat them like this."
RM: "Wow I am amazed."
Me: "Yes, I am also."
Me: "Ok, let's go before they wake-up."
Rm/Jin: "Yes! Let's go."

When started walking towards classroom 2-1. Our way towards classroom was all clear and their was lot of zombies lying on the floor. When we reached, I knocked the door because door was closed. We waited for few minutes but their was no reply. I freaked, all the negative thoughts started running in my mind. Jin keep his right hand on my left shoulder.

Rm: " Don't worry I think they thought there are zombies outside, who knocked the door. That's why they are not replying."
Jin: "I also think that. Wait I call her."

I nodded my head. Jin called her and she immediately received it. He told that we are outside and open the door and we safe. After hearing she immediately open the door. We get inside. After locking the door she hugged me and I also hug her back. She hug me so tightly like kola, and has meet me after so many years. Someone's else also hugged me, I look and it was Jisso. I hug her both. Jisso on right shoulder and Yn on left. Thank God she is also safe. I feel something wet on my both shoulder's shirt. They both are crying. I break the hug and made both of them sit on the bench. I stroke their hair softly with my hand. I never saw Jisoo crying like this, she cry but not much, she is strong. Yn is also strong. She never share her problems. Like if she is dealing with something bad, she will never tell us and try to hide it because she doesn't want us to worry and stressed about her.

Me: "Shhh... Don't cry... Your Oppa is with you now. Nothing is going to happen."

I wiped their tears and said soothing words. They again hug me.

Author pov

Others were also hugging and talking with their siblings expect Jimin, Scoups, Dk and IU. Tears in the eye's of IU. She was thinking, she wish she also have someone to love her, protect her, admire her, care for her, do fun stuff when she is sad or angry to make her happy. But no, she doesn't have any one, no friends, no siblings, no boyfriend not even family. Leave it, there is no one in my life.

They all sat on the bench. Room was full of silence. But someone break the silence and he was Suga.

Suga: "Jisoo, how you three came here."
Jisoo: "By our legs😂..."
All started laughing except Suga.
Suga: "😑"
Jisoo: " Ok so this happened...."

Jisoo pov

Jisoo: "It's time to our mission."

It was so dark outside, and luckily zombies can't see us and it was easy to beat them. They are attacking us by the smell of us. They are smart. We thought they can't see us then we can easily go but no they smell humans. Ok no problem we are number one fighters in our school. Those who are coming in our way, we are beating them like hell.

At first Jhope was scared but after beating 2 zombies he became pro in this. He not even them touch also. I was so impressed.
I only have one heart, how many times you have to win. He is fighting like superhero's in movies. I was only staring him. 😍 He is so handsome, smart, hot, good in everything, totaly handsome material.
After beating them, we call them and they opened the door. We get inside and locked it. I hugged her, she also. After sometime we heard knock on the door. We thought it was some zombies. So we did opened. Then someone call YN, she answered it.

Jisoo: "Who called you?"
Yn: "Jin oppa! He said they are outside."
Jisoo: "Then open the door fast."
Yn: "Yes"

Then she opened the door.
I told them how we come here. Except thought about Jhope one.

To be continue...