Chapter 7

Rebecca's POV

"Dude what the fuck?" Omeesha asks as she watches the screen.

Katie laughs while I and Amie hide under the cover, scared for our lives.

Suddenly, we hear a faint noise coming from downstairs.

"Guys...did you hear that?" Ashley pauses the screen. We hear it's again.

"Someone needs to go check." Ishi tells us.

"Yeah." Katie tells us and then everyone suddenly looks at me.

"Hey! Why is everyone staring at me?" I ask the bitches.

"Because it's your house." Amie shrugs.

"Well..it's also Niall's." I refuse.

"Yeah but little NiNi ain't here to save your ass." Amie says.

"Fine I'll be the mature one and go...but someone is coming with me." I point at

Katie purposely. She smirked and clapped her hands.

We walked downstairs holding hands tightly and biting my nails. Katie obviously excited. We walked towards the kitchen and saw a person with tall hair looking through the fridge. I grabbed the kitchen stick and walked slowly to the person grabbing pizza. He closed the fridge and screamed. Katie and I screamed and I hit him on the head multiple times with the stick. Katie quickly turned on the lights and we saw Niall crying of pain and terror holding a pizza but then dropped it.

"Aww baby." I went up and hugged him tight.

"I th-ought you were some murderer...I just wanted pizza." He cried in my shoulder of pain holding his head.

"Aww I'm so sorry bab- HEY WAIT!" I slap him in his head and more tears pour out.

"What are you doing here anyways? Didn't I tell you to stay out of the house today? Where the fuck is Liam?" I say annoyingly.

Liam walks in from outside.

"Hey guys.." Liam says, a bit scared.

"Liam...what the hell are you doing here?" Katie says smacking her forehead.

"Just...wanted a goodnight kiss." Liam shrugged innocently.

"Well you won't get any goodnight kiss..you'll get more than that." Katie said tugging him towards her.

"NO..no I mean..no you guys gotta leave." I say pushing both of them out.

"No but don't you wanna..fool around?" Niall asks and Liam with a smirk.

"What?...wait..NO!" I say and push them hard towards Liam's car with Luke coming out.

"What? Noooo not more boys." I groan.

"Oh my fucking god Rebecca we could have like a date sleepover! Like all the boyfriends here!" Katie squealed.

"Yeah but it would make Ishika, Ashley, and Amie upset because they don't have boyfriends." I narrow my eyes at her.

"Well fuck them get Ishi Harry and Amie Louis. Amie likes him anyways." Katie blurts out. Everyone stares at her wide eyed.

"Forget what I said."

"Yeah that. Whatever get the other guys and everyone inside." I say and bring them to my room.

"Can we watch porn?" Luke asks. Omeesha slaps his arm.

"Uh I'm going go get some popcorn?" I walk out awkwardly, Niall staying with the others.

Katie POV

Luke turned on porn while Rebecca was downstairs and Luke already was getting into it. What the fuck...

Liam grabbed my hand and dragged me to another room. Without hesitating, he smashed his lips on mine and went down to my breast. He massaged it and I took it away and paused.

"What...what? You never told me you were going to fool around with me like that. I thought you were Daddy Directioner." I smirk.

"Yeah that's the point. Say Daddy." He said smirking at me.

"Daddy." I say and kiss him again. It was getting intense.

Rebecca's POV

I was on my phone because I was scared of whoever was going on upstairs. Niall came downstairs slowly and looked at the popcorn then at me.

"Oh yeah I forgot the po-

"No it's find. I only want you." He says and ours my hand on my waist he goes lower and rubs my ass. I then grab his hair and pull it slighty. We then kiss slobbery and intentionally. He unzips my jeans and pulls them down.

"Wait..what the hell?" I laugh and and pull them back up.

"Wow, I didn't know you were so sexy. You usually hide it. You shouldn't hide it for me." He said and grabbed my waist, but my pants fell down anyways.

Omeesha's POV

I honestly don't know why the fuck is watching Luke watching porn is attractive.

I find it attractive...but awkward. He just laughs the whole time I guess. I literally walk out and bump into Harry. Oh man, this sleepover was a disaster.

"Um...Harry? What the hell are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Oh...I was invited. Hey Luke!" He passes by me and closes the T.V.

Ishika stares, and then walks downstairs. What is up with her?

 ( Hey Guys! Just was so tired this night....and its a friggin Monday. Have a lot of hw and have to study for finals coming up. So this was just a cute and short chapter but kinda messy. Sorry for that. But I guess most of you feel my pain. KK and goodnight to my baes out there reading this book. Baiiii!! )