Chapter 4

Belle's POV

"Have you ever even drowned before?" Theo asks me.

"Um yeah I don't like the feeling whatsoever." I smile.

His house was big and modern. What a rich guy he was.

"You know, you don't have to do this all for me. I should be getting back to Harry soon." I said getting up but he pushes me back down gentley.

"No. Rest. I could call him for you if you want. I'd do anything for a pretty lady." He winks. I flush deeply.

"Heh, me? I'm not THAT pretty for a big star like you to say." I criticize myself. 

"No no no. It doesn't matter about that. I love with my heart not my eyes." He winked. I could tell where this was going to.

Rebecca's POV

"I don't even feel like going back to Uni plus, Niall has another big world stadium thingy that I don't even know anymore!" I complain to Katie.

"Um...I have another problem too." Katie tells me.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Well....I think I've been getting close to NIcky..."

"Wait...what do you mean...CLOSE?...Did you hook up with him!!!??" I asked her, very ashamed.

"Well I..-

"OMG WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-

Katie clamped her hand over my mouth. Indeed, it hurt. I bit her palm and she yelped.

"Owww?!!"

"Seriously what the fuck Katie?" I glared at her.

"We were at the local park, and he kinda just got to me like that. We were hangin gout, having lunch, talking, and then he started talking about my eyes for some reason and then we kinda just....kissed?....He took me inside the slide and kinda started grinding, and doing all those weird stuff when you make out." She explains

I was speechless. Katie cheated on Liam. 

"Is it true..?" A voice behind us cracks up sadly. We look back to see a sad Liam.

"I-ts not what you thin-

"Don't touch me. I thought you were diffrenet!!" Liam screams and runs away.  What the fuck!!